50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

^^

hmmm seems you assumed something.

I never said i never heard anybody say that.

I said who says that, like i cant think of anybody i know or associate with who talks in corny @ss gangsta cliches.

Like i said in a few posts above, only people ive ever heard say that was somebody trying to cool or tryin to impress somebody.

Im sorry if me having a problem with this bothers others....It is what it is, i just think its foul.

FOR THE LAST TIME , I DONT CARE ABOUT RICK ROSS, IF THIS WAS ANYBODY ELSE FLICKIN IT UP WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S SEED I WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT....

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

No one is trashing her...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

Her actions is showing that G..

Your hate for Ross refuses to see that

If it wasn't anybody else you would be in agreement..

A GOOD woman..doesn't put personal buisness about past relationships out in public..

A GOOD woman keeps that $!@% in-house

A GOOD woman doesn't look for a come up...She goes out and get $$ herself

A GOOD woman..doesn't make herself look like greedy !+*#* or a !#@%+...

Doing whatever she can to stay in 50's good graces..

She's that chick that is doing whatever..saying what ever to hurt Ross..

You hurt a man through his kids...

That's what she is doing

She exploiting her son to come up..

She is NOT a GOOD woman..

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You don't even know her side of the story... All you have is these pictures, and 3 Rick Ross albums... Nobody knows anything else about it..

According to her Rick Ross was abusive... And he doesn't take care of his kids...
"I think that everybody know that he's a fake and he's a fraud and I think it's a lot of things that's in the book that would explain why he's that type of person, you know," Kemp said. "He was an abusive person, you know. And he's a deadbeat dad. He's battered his first baby mama and the only things that he's done is put his hands on women…he's never been arrested but for battery for on his baby mom. Right now, he has an open case for carrying a concealed firearm, but the firearm was registered to him. And the reason he caught the charge is because his concealed weapon license was revoked for the battery he had against his first baby mom."

As far as her looking for a come up, she was trying to get a book published... Thats no easy task (My mom just finished writing her auto-biography)... 50helped her get a book deal... What is she suppose to do?? Sit @ home to fit some 1930s stereotype of a "GOOD" woman to impress a bunch of Rick Rossfans?? Come on...

I don't know either one of them, but I'd imagine if they had a decent relationship between the 3 of them (Ross, Tia, & son) this wouldn't havebeen an issue... There's obviously friction that exist... She may be jealous of him who knows, either way look @ how man 50's baby moms was after thehouse burned down, she sat on the news and said 50 did it, but @ the end of the day you won't see her her hugged up wth Ja Rule or Fat Joe cause 50 takescare of that chick so it ain't really nothin she can say...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

A GOOD woman..doesn't put personal buisness about past relationships out in public..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You don't even know her side of the story... All you have is these pictures, and 3 Rick Ross albums... Nobody knows anything else about it..

According to her Rick Ross was abusive... And he doesn't take care of his kids...
"I think that everybody know that he's a fake and he's a fraud and I think it's a lot of things that's in the book that would explain why he's that type of person, you know," Kemp said. "He was an abusive person, you know. And he's a deadbeat dad. He's battered his first baby mama and the only things that he's done is put his hands on women…he's never been arrested but for battery for on his baby mom. Right now, he has an open case for carrying a concealed firearm, but the firearm was registered to him. And the reason he caught the charge is because his concealed weapon license was revoked for the battery he had against his first baby mom."

As far as her looking for a come up, she was trying to get a book published... Thats no easy task (My mom just finished writing her auto-biography)... 50 helped her get a book deal... What is she suppose to do?? Sit @ home to fit some 1930s stereotype of a "GOOD" woman to impress a bunch of Rick Ross fans?? Come on...

I don't know either one of them, but I'd imagine if they had a decent relationship between the 3 of them (Ross, Tia, & son) this wouldn't have been an issue... There's obviously friction that exist... She may be jealous of him who knows, either way look @ how man 50's baby moms was after the house burned down, she sat on the news and said 50 did it, but @ the end of the day you won't see her her hugged up wth Ja Rule or Fat Joe cause 50 takes care of that chick so it ain't really nothin she can say...

U taking up for this foul female too.the stuff she is doing shows she is disloyal and u respect that.and u sitting here trying to sugarcoat it.

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as her looking for a come up, she was trying to get a book published... Thats no easy task (My mom just finished writing her auto-biography)... 50 helped her get a book deal... What is she suppose to do?? Sit @ home to fit some 1930s stereotype of a "GOOD" woman to impress a bunch of Rick Ross fans?? Come on...

I don't know either one of them, but I'd imagine if they had a decent relationship between the 3 of them (Ross, Tia, & son) this wouldn't have been an issue... There's obviously friction that exist... She may be jealous of him who knows, either way look @ how man 50's baby moms was after the house burned down, she sat on the news and said 50 did it, but @ the end of the day you won't see her her hugged up wth Ja Rule or Fat Joe cause 50 takes care of that chick so it ain't really nothin she can say...

U taking up for this foul female too.the stuff she is doing shows she is disloyal and u respect that.and u sitting here trying to sugarcoat it.

So if a person thinks what 50 did is wrong that makes them ''soft''?
laugh.gif
only on NT where the real thugs & killers discuss kicks would thisbe said.
Then again i have a young child so my view might be different from most on here.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is she disloyal?? Her loyalty is to her child... NOT William Roberts... It seems like she's making a way to feed him.

You don't even know her side of the story, she's just gettin a bum rap because she took some pictures with 50 and Money Mayweather... 50 got her a bookdeal...

You guys are trying to make her out to be bad soley based on her getting back at Rick Ross but we don't know their situation, or what type of relationshipthey had/have

i still dont get why yall getting all but hurt about 50 talking about he took it too far talking bout "if it was me id catch a body" negros please

She doesn't have to impress me...

Who I am to her?

Nobody

But I see her type everyday..

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

Does it make you mad that people like his music?

If it was anybody else I would say the same thing..

At the end of the day I'm happy lil dude got to hang out with PBF

But at the same time knowing that the real point of the meeting was just a opprotunity to rub that @@%# in the father face..

That makes me sick to my stomach

And ya'll respect that type @@%#?

smh.gif

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U taking up for this foul female the stuff she is doing shows she is disloyal and u respect that.

Who I am to her?

Nobody

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

But at the same time knowing that the real point of the meeting was just a opprotunity to rub that @@%# in the father face..

smh.gif

I was listenin to Deeper Than Rap earlier today myself...

But that has nothing to do with it... You guys are painting her as this bad woman, and no one knows about the relationship they had... So now you're justpicking sides, maybe cause you hate 50, maybe cause you like Rick Ross music... Who knows.

She's a grown #!+ woman, who are YOU, ME or even Rick Ross to tell her who she can take pictures with...

50 doesn't gain any points with me for doin this, I don't even think its that big of a deal... Rick Ross might be hurt, but it doesn't look to badIMO... She's hustlin just like anybody else, tryin make paper... I can't be mad @ that...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U taking up for this foul female the stuff she is doing shows she is disloyal and u respect that.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..

That's what she is doing

%+#$ outta here

VERY NEXT LINE...

She's a $%%##@ hoodrat..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how many times you gonna say that?

Who I am to her?

Nobody

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

smh.gif

But that has nothing to do with it... You guys are painting her as this bad woman, and no one knows about the relationship they had... So now you're just picking sides, maybe cause you hate 50, maybe cause you like Rick Ross music... Who knows.

She's a grown #!+ woman, who are YOU, ME or even Rick Ross to tell her who she can take pictures with...

50 doesn't gain any points with me for doin this, I don't even think its that big of a deal... Rick Ross might be hurt, but it doesn't look to bad IMO... She's hustlin just like anybody else, tryin make paper... I can't be mad @ that...

Yet you are painting a picture that's opposite of mine...
You pickin a side too

Even tho we have no idea what went on...

And *%@!*! are always seeming to pick sides on NT

Cuz $+!!$ won't allow a grey area

It's only black or white here..

And I can't get mad at her hustling either...but call it what it is..

If it was regular broad doing the same $$#! you would
smh.gif
@ her

She signed to 50's book company no?

She prolly was'nt even thinking of writing a book til she met 50

So all that 50 was "helping" her get a book deal is void imo

But it is what is

As for that last bolded line

Wait til you have kids and pray to god this situation doesn't happen to you...

You'd be speaking a diffrent tune..

Anyone that has a kid would be LIVID in that situation...

*%*#$+$ outraged...

Who I am to her?

Nobody

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

smh.gif

But that has nothing to do with it... You guys are painting her as this bad woman, and no one knows about the relationship they had... So now you're just picking sides, maybe cause you hate 50, maybe cause you like Rick Ross music... Who knows.

50 doesn't gain any points with me for doin this, I don't even think its that big of a deal... Rick Ross might be hurt, but it doesn't look to bad IMO... She's hustlin just like anybody else, tryin make paper... I can't be mad @ that...

Yet you are painting a picture that's opposite of mine... You pickin a side too Even tho we have no idea what went on... And #!#+*% are always seeming to pick sides on NT Cuz $!*%+ won't allow a grey area It's black or white here.. And I can't get mad at her hustling either... She signed to 50's book company no? She prolly was'nt even thinking of writing a book til she met 50 So all that 50 was "helping" her get a book deal is void imo But it is what is As for that last bolded line Wait til you have kids and pray to god this situation doesn't happen to you... You be speaking a diffrent tune.. Anyone that has a kid would be LIVID in that situation... %%#$%#@ outraged...
well thats too damn bad.
50 takes care of his son and baby mama
If i had a kid, id take care of him and i guarantee i would be in this situation.
what is there to be LIVID about?
Ross didnt take care of his kid so why would he care now?
cuz its "making him look bad"?

Who I am to her?

Nobody

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

smh.gif

Yet you are painting a picture that's opposite of mine... You pickin a side too Even tho we have no idea what went on... And #!#+*% are always seeming to pick sides on NT Cuz $!*%+ won't allow a grey area It's black or white here.. And I can't get mad at her hustling either... She signed to 50's book company no? She prolly was'nt even thinking of writing a book til she met 50 So all that 50 was "helping" her get a book deal is void imo But it is what is As for that last bolded line Wait til you have kids and pray to god this situation doesn't happen to you... You be speaking a diffrent tune.. Anyone that has a kid would be LIVID in that situation... %%#$%#@ outraged...
She met 50 through her lawyer while she was looking for a publisher for her book...(according to her of course)

I don't plan on having any children... But lets say by a miracle I do, I'm not gonna speak foul about another mans kids and their house burning down...He started it with making a mockery of it, instead of yall seeing that, yall wanna come down on his baby moms, meanwhile he laughs at a situation where 2children nearly lost their lives... So obviously the saftey or betterment of the children isn't your motivation... You guys just HATE 50...

Rick Ross should be more mad about being accused of being a dead beat dad rather than his son taking pics with Mayweather and 50, but if that makes him oranyone else MORE angry, they prolly need to get their priorities straight...

Who I am to her?

Nobody

As for ross

I like dude music..

So what?

smh.gif

She met 50 through her lawyer while she was looking for a publisher for her book...(according to her of course)

I don't plan on having any children... But lets say by a miracle I do, I'm not gonna speak foul about another mans kids and their house burning down... He started it with making a mockery of it, instead of yall seeing that, yall wanna come down on his baby moms, meanwhile he laughs at a situation where 2 children nearly lost their lives... So obviously the saftey or betterment of the children isn't your motivation... You guys just HATE 50...

Rick Ross should be more mad about being accused of being a dead beat dad rather than his son taking pics with Mayweather and 50, but if that makes him or anyone else MORE angry, they prolly need to get their priorities straight...
i can finally agree with you on something
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom