50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

+20 pages

Jesus 50 is slowly filling that casket with cement...and I actually like Ross...damn

eek.gif
Hadn't even THOUGHT of video....my god...

I'll say this one more time............more power to 50 Cent and Floyd, keep doing what your doing. If a picture is worth a thousand words than I'mpretty sure that video leaves Rick FRAUD speechless. I'm sure by now Rick FRAUD is more than sorry for mentioning 50 and Floyd in Mafia Music.

For all we know Ross is prolly a great father...

LOL.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

eek.gif
tired.gif

This Tia chick... disgusting!!!...

roll.gif
@ Diddy out of nowhere!!!...

laugh.gif
@ Diddy's reaction.... dude turned away when he saw who she was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ross gonna go on the radio talkin bout he aint see the pictures... that aint his kid... its a photoshop.

Then he is gonna admit it all and tell everybody hes pimpin Floyd/50 for kids clothes.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Ross gonna go on the radio talkin bout he aint see the pictures... that aint his kid... its a photoshop.

Then he is gonna admit it all and tell everybody hes pimpin Floyd/50 for kids clothes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
SPOT ON... thats exactly how dude does

Yo... Diddy was walkin around like...Let me get out this video...
laugh.gif

damn Tia is GRIMEY.

Dumb ho dont even realize how it makes HER look

it was some marjor tycoon cats there i wonder if they had a million dollar boys club g-train on her while her kids played x box

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

- some of yall are acting as if they kidnapped the kid or have him in some basement somewhere - he is living out some things that all his peers will
pimp.gif
eek.gif
about when he goes back to school - yes hes a pawn in the beef but theres no harm being done to him - ross wasnt taking care of him or the bm like this down in florida...why shouldnt tia let this go on
If u don't go head w/ that bs. His peers aint gon be all
eek.gif
, they gon be like "Ya moms a industry trick" Kids are cruel.

laugh.gif
@ the thought of a what 7-8 year old kid going to schoolwith flicks of him with money may, 50 diddy and all them supercars and the first thing that comes out of there mouth is "ya moms a industry trick"

you dont believe that yourself

if you throw a rock at 50's house (put his name in your album covers) he comes back with a boulder. 50 demolishes anyone that really comes in his path

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

- some of yall are acting as if they kidnapped the kid or have him in some basement somewhere - he is living out some things that all his peers will
pimp.gif
eek.gif
about when he goes back to school - yes hes a pawn in the beef but theres no harm being done to him - ross wasnt taking care of him or the bm like this down in florida...why shouldnt tia let this go on
If u don't go head w/ that bs. His peers aint gon be all
eek.gif
, they gon be like "Ya moms a industry trick" Kids are cruel.
laugh.gif
@ the thought of a what 7-8 year old kid going to school with flicks of him with money may, 50 diddy and all them supercars and the first thing that comes out of there mouth is "ya moms a industry trick"

you dont believe that yourself

The hell if I don't. Kids cruel now adays, especially the ones raised up to be haters
laugh.gif
U and I both know youngin'll have a group ofkids all hype then one lil sly dude come over hatin on some "bet they boned ya moms"
laugh.gif
Erybody got computers, internet, and printers thanks toBlue Hippo and free wifi

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yo... Diddy was walkin around like...Let me get out this video...
laugh.gif

damn Tia is GRIMEY.

Dumb ho dont even realize how it makes HER look
laugh.gif

the video!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

did diddy turn around cause he seen 50 and he didnt expect him there or cause it was the girl?

meanwhile the kids prolly like.

"aww man, we get to meey Money May!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
" Just enjoying bein' around the champ and what not.....and I agree wit' the mom prolly gettin' dug out and some period of time duringthe day. Trifflin'.

when they get older they prolly gon' be like "aaww wait---but I thought---
tired.gif
"

50 don't give a dam bout them kids and he is potentially screwin' wit' their heads FOR LIFE. They prolly already got issues with trusting men andlooking up to guys so this will not help matters.... And is the older guys' father anyway???

Bottom line, chose wisely of you let carry your seed---and I really do think there needs to be some application process to procreate.

Back
Top Bottom