555 Lb. and 14 years old.....Vol. NEW STONE FACE

http://www.usatoday.com/n...9-07-20-obesityboy_N.htm
Jerri Gray was doing all she could to help her son lose weight, her attorney says. But something had gone terribly wrong for the boy to hit the 555-pound mark by age 14.

Authorities in South Carolina say that what went wrong was Gray's care and feeding of her son, Alexander Draper. Gray, 49, of Travelers Rest, S.C., was arrested in June and charged with criminal neglect. Alexander is now in foster care.

The case has attracted national attention. With childhood obesity on the rise across the USA, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Gray's attorney says it could open the door to more criminal action against parents whose children have become dangerously overweight.

"If she's found guilty on those criminal charges, you have set a precedent that opens Pandora's box," Grant Varner says. "Where do you go next?"

State courts in Texas, Pennsylvania, New York, New Mexico, Indiana and California have grappled with the question in recent years, according to a 2008 report published by the Child Welfare League of America.

In all of those cases, except the one in California, courts expanded their state's legal definition of medical neglect to include morbid obesity and ruled that the children ...........

1248270502538.JPEG

1248270502538.JPEG

1248270502538.JPEG

1248270502538.JPEG

1248270502538.JPEG

1248270502538.JPEG

That ain't no damn glandular problem that's child abuse.

laugh.gif
at the stoneface.

Heard about this last week. I don't think it's right that the mother is being charged with whatever she's being charged with. It's not thegovernment's place to bring punitive damages to a mother in a situation like this. She claims that she's attempted to follow guidelines established forher so her lardass of a son can lose some weight, but damn if dude keeps putting food in his mouth it ain't really her fault.

I think it's real unfortunate that the mother is being charged.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Heard about this last week. I don't think it's right that the mother is being charged with whatever she's being charged with. It's not the government's place to bring punitive damages to a mother in a situation like this. She claims that she's attempted to follow guidelines established for her so her lardass of a son can lose some weight, but damn if dude keeps putting food in his mouth it ain't really her fault.

roll.gif

Jesus I will NEVER let me or my kids ever get that big.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Heard about this last week. I don't think it's right that the mother is being charged with whatever she's being charged with. It's not the government's place to bring punitive damages to a mother in a situation like this. She claims that she's attempted to follow guidelines established for her so her lardass of a son can lose some weight, but damn if dude keeps putting food in his mouth it ain't really her fault.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

WOW,

They are going to put someone in jail for feeding they kid? Just because homie is OD overweight don't mean she is a criminal. Christ.

that is child abuse...you can feed the kid without turning him into the goodyear blimp

but god damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

WOW,

They are going to put someone in jail for over feeding they kid? Just because homie is OD overweight don't mean she is a criminal. Christ.

there you go

Some people even have a hard time affording to feed their own kids. Hunger is also a problem. Surely isn't his mom fault dude probably stores food in alove handle like a camel.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Some people even have a hard time affording to feed their own kids. Hunger is also a problem. Surely isn't his mom fault dude probably stores food in a love handle like a camel.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Some people even have a hard time affording to feed their own kids. Hunger is also a problem. Surely isn't his mom fault dude probably stores food in a love handle like a camel.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
2uzzc6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom