6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

roll.gif
Oh, so that cut to Clay's music on purpose, as in something actually planned?? NOPE
laugh.gif
not buying it

Punk/Bryan, nice.

Won't be as good as the PPV one, but at least we get some real wrestling tonight.

Dammit. I wish it was Santino/Ricardo again. Definitely a highlight of last week's SmackDown.

15 minutes wasted on Big Show, terrible, boring, awful.

What's the chance they cancel the storyline mid show?

Maybe if we take to twitter and protest it...you know how much they love twitter and trending worldwide. #NOMOREBIGSHOW get it trending

Whelp the Celtics vs Heat will get 65-75% of my attention. I just want consistently good wrestling shows.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Punk/Bryan, nice.

Won't be as good as the PPV one, but at least we get some real wrestling tonight.

Probably a 4 minute match ending with a Kane run in.

Does anybody else realize that Big Show and Cena already have had an awful match as recent as 2010? I don't remember that exact
PPV, but I know 2 other good matches on the card were cut short...just so Show/Cena could have nearly 25 minutes
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Can I get an answer as to WHY Big Show is getting a push...why is he going to be in a match with Cena...why?!?!?!

He is SO GOD DAMN BORING, has NOTHING to offer in the ring or the mic, and has been around forever.

Why not allow the young talent to shine, put them in the spot light with Cena...stop these MIND NUMBING stories.

Because guys like Dolph Ziggler have to job to Brodus Clay.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Does anybody else realize that Big Show and Cena already have had an awful match as recent as 2010? I don't remember that exact
PPV, but I know 2 other good matches on the card were cut short...just so Show/Cena could have nearly 25 minutes
sick.gif
sick.gif

Backlash?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That's your US Champion folks....

vs your #1 contender
Point being it's a lose/lose situation.
Either your US Champion is squashed (which he was), or your #1 contender has a difficult match against a comedy wrestler.  Bottom line is, Santino shouldn't be holding the US Title.  It's been said a million times, but they should just merge the US and IC titles and try and make it mean something.

Back
Top Bottom