6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man its the same thing with tna all the time. they make a buzz for one week and then find a way to kill it the next
laugh.gif
i wont even bother to watch.

What the hell are you talking about?

TNA for the past 2 years

good to see ppl getting on the sandow bus.

i have no confidence the writers will know what to do with him.

Here are the details from F4WOnline.com (via WrestlingInc.com) on what the WWE wants to do with the titles of Christian and Marella in recent weeks.

Thishe idea of merging the Intercontinental Title and the United States Title was being worked on a few weeks back. Sources say the WWE Title and the World Heavyweight Title won't be merged because WWE needs one major title on each of the RAW and SmackDown tours.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Rumored Opponent For CM Punk At Summerslam - It's Not Bryan

Posted by: Adam Nystrom of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jun 01 2012
Source: F4WOnline.com

Word making the rounds is that CM Punk will be wrestling The Big Show at Summerslam on August 19.

No mention of the WWE Championship is made, so it isn't clear how this feud will come about or if it even surfaces.
I'm not seeing this on the site, or the boards.

im mot sure if that site has it but pretty much every other site has it.

I don't like the idea of a unification of the United States title.. and intercontinental title..

Just make the titles relevant again.. by putting them on work horses..

Thurday’s live episode of Impact Wrestling in its new 8pm timeslot did a 0.89 rating with 1.296 million viewers. It was the lowest rated first run non-holiday episode in several years.

The rating was down 12% from last week’s taped episode, which did a 1.01 rating with 1.43 million viewers.

Originally Posted by PLVN

They're eventually gonna have Ryback legitimately killing people in the ring.
laugh.gif

...and he still gon be hungry.

FEEEED MEE. MOOORE.
smokin.gif

They should make Antonio Cesaro a face.

I want a Sandow v.s. Cesaro feud dammit

I just saw Brooke Adams (Brooke Tessmacher) topless at a beach on youtube uncensored, she just uploaded it.Nevermind Youtube took it down, a least I downloaded it to my computer.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

good to see ppl getting on the sandow bus.

i have no confidence the writers will know what to do with him.

WWE has brought up a lot of new talent which is great, but here's the problem.  They give them a debut gimmick, and then they do the same thing WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK.  They never give them any character development.  It's almost impossible for them to get over.
Brodus Clay

Ryback

Sandow

Cesaro

Tensai

Young/Oneal (honestly haven't seen much of them, but jobbing to Marella/woo woo guy in a minute doesn't bode well for your future)

All of these guys have been brought up, some have gotten over more than others initially because of their gimmicks, but not a single one has had any character development since their debut.  Then Vince and HHH will blame the talent for not getting over, and it will be the last we hear of them.

stopped reading after he said arquette was a great idea.

i guess all those stupid stables he created during
Spoiler [+]
WCW's
final years were great ideas too.

- Super Luchas Magazine, a usually reputable magazine from Mexico, reports that Randy Orton violated the WWE Wellness Policy after testing positive for Dianabol and marijuana.

Marijuana isn’t punishable by suspension in WWE, just a $2,500 fine. The report states that Orton tested positive for marijuana, was fined and then tested again for other substances where he tested positive for use of Dianabol. Dianabol (methandrostenolone) is an orally-effective anabolic steroid. Dianabol was commonly used by bodybuilders until Congress banned it under the Controlled Substances Act.

There is no confirmation to this rumor yet so take it for what it’s worth.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Super Luchas Magazine, a usually reputable magazine from Mexico, reports that Randy Orton violated the WWE Wellness Policy after testing positive for Dianabol and marijuana.

Marijuana isn’t punishable by suspension in WWE, just a $2,500 fine. The report states that Orton tested positive for marijuana, was fined and then tested again for other substances where he tested positive for use of Dianabol. Dianabol (methandrostenolone) is an orally-effective anabolic steroid. Dianabol was commonly used by bodybuilders until Congress banned it under the Controlled Substances Act.

There is no confirmation to this rumor yet so take it for what it’s worth.
Orton has been a frequent weed violator, so I believe this story.

- Joey Ryan posted the following on his Twitter account after not making it on TNA’s Gutcheck Challenge the other night. Now he’s reaching out to John Laurinaitis:

“What a joke. @IMPACTWRESTLING is pathetic. I’m not good enough for your company? C’mon @TNADixie really? You make me laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don’t bring me in just for your NO agenda. It’s not my fault that Flair went into business for himself so why am I being punished?! Pritchard, @TheRealAlSnow & @OfficialTaz know that a NO is ridiculous. They know I’m money. I dare Tazz to say something to my face now. Somebody tell Johnny Ace he can reach me at [email protected] – I know he’s not stupid enough to turn down money. Book the hottest free agent in professional wrestling, #JoeyRyan by emailing me at [email protected]

but u never watched
Spoiler [+]
WCW
so how would u know?

unless u are talking about his WWE run, which was a joke.

he was the top babyface besides
Spoiler [+]
sting
in
Spoiler [+]
WCW
during the 80s and 90s.

PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1993)
PWI Wrestler of the Year (1997)
Royal Rumble (1994)
Spoiler [+]
WCW
World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
Second
Spoiler [+]
WCW
Triple Crown Champion

hes 100% a HOF'er

Back
Top Bottom