6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

I was digging through old VHS tapes, I forgot X-Pac had an energy drink.
laugh.gif

I had to look it up after I saw it. The drink was Hansen energy drink, they even had the subliminal splices of the drink in his titantron video.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I had to look it up after I saw it. The drink was Hansen energy drink, they even had the subliminal splices of the drink in his titantron video.

Found It

Originally Posted by Mister916

I remember. He used to drink it during his entrance.

Back in '99, they used to sell that drink at the local convenient stores...I forgot the name of the drink though
laugh.gif

Yeah.

"Hansen's......This delicious drink not only gives you energy, but also makes fans genuinely hate you as a person."

I used to be such a mark and buy those energy drinks... well maybe like 3 or 4 times.. then I smartened up and realized it sucked. He used to drink it on his way to the ring too from what I remember.

Originally Posted by Makaveli107

I just saw Brooke Adams (Brooke Tessmacher) topless at a beach on youtube uncensored, she just uploaded it.Nevermind Youtube took it down, a least I downloaded it to my computer.

I cannot believed that I missed this..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I just saw Brooke Adams (Brooke Tessmacher) topless at a beach on youtube uncensored, she just uploaded it.Nevermind Youtube took it down, a least I downloaded it to my computer.

Easy find on DailyMotion. You can literally park a car in between her rack. Still good, though.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ugh, not a fan of Michele McCool attractive women

indifferent.gif
.....ehhh...I have to roll with 4w on this one. McCool is straight stock/factory as they come. On top of that, her she's such a black hole of charisma
it's not even funny. Surprised Layla didn't die a slow death teaming with her.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Easy find on DailyMotion. You can literally park a car in between her rack. Still good, though.

Daily motion.. *open new tab*

SuperLuchas.net reports Cody Rhodes recently tested positive on a drug test for a banned substance but was cleared after providing a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician.

Prior to being cleared, it would appear that Rhodes believed he was facing suspension. The day after dropping the Intercontinental Championship to Christian at Over the Limit, he cryptically wrote on Twitter: “Time off.

If it's another top level guy then it's gonna be up to WWE to push these mid card jobbers this summer.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

laugh.gif
@ Slater

Was just coming in here to post this.
laugh.gif

"How in the world am I suppose to be wrestling when it's dark?"
roll.gif

I swear Sheamus/Del Rio NEED a 3rd party in every one of their promos. I couldn't take a consistent build of those two cutting promos against each other by themselves.

Sandow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The way Ziggler took the mic from Vickie 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty amazed at Big Zeke's potential vs his reality
30t6p3b.gif

These jobber promos
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's 1995 all over again

Originally Posted by Mister916

That Brooke vid has been out for like a months to a year now. Shame on you guys.

I thought it was new, since she uploaded it to youtube this morning, but an hour later youtube removed it. next time I will use google or something before I post anything.

Back
Top Bottom