6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Sid's run his mouth about coming back before and it's never happened.

true but if he doesn't show up at the 1,000th, eventually we will see him get inducted into the HOF.

Now I know you're trolling with this one.....

WWF Championship (2 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

not to nention, he was a monster heel and was a main eventer on both brands

u just say no because he wasn't created by Vince.

if I was the WWE; I'd offer him $1 million to keep jumping off the turnbuckle until this happens again
sid.jpg

So TNA has a HOF now...

Cena still corny as ever hopefully show or someone else knocks this goof out again. If Russo was in the E Cena soon to be ex-lady part would show up to No Way Out and leave him for Big Johnny and Big Show...

true but if he doesn't show up at the 1,000th, eventually we will see him get inducted into the HOF.

Sid was one of the worst big man workers and worst promos in the history of the business.  You cannot be serious that just because he had a few title reigns (strictly because of his size), you think he's a Hall of Famer.

Sid was one of the worst big man workers and worst promos in the history of the business.  You cannot be serious that just because he had a few title reigns (strictly because of his size), you think he's a Hall of Famer.

cant u say that about guys who are already in the HOF?

This could be a decent match if given more than 3 minutes. Of course, more than 3 minutes may turn into an entire episode of Botchamania.

Ugh, forgot about the stupid lighting.

Pop was relieved of his day to day duties I wonder if we are the only ones who remember this, watch Vince swag to the ring and talk how it's his ring and his building and his company, like his firing never occurred...

Back
Top Bottom