6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

I will be putting together a TNA Slammiversary PPV Prediction Contest for Sunday. It will be a standalone contest just for fun. It won't go towards the overall standings.

Never saw this gif of Fatt Hardy before 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_m3gcd6HcuT1r7hx17o4_250.gif

Raw lost viewers in the 2nd hour.  Makes me happy with the crap they put on last night.
Hour 1: 4.322 million viewers

Hour 2: 4.247 million viewers

This is probably a 3.0 rating, back up from last week's 2.7.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by Peep Game
RESPECT�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
� and the Abismo negro mask
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
(RIP)
pimp.gif
 That is cool. And did he mean he got the mask from Hijo Del Santo because I am retty sure he didn't get a mask from the original Santo since he has been dead for over 15 years. Or I could be wrong?

- WWE officials have been discussing a major change that may be implemented soon for talents who fail Wellness Tests. In the future, the company may start announcing what caused the talents to test positive. The hope is that if they start to announce what substances the wrestlers tests positive for, it may discourage other talents from taking banned substances

- Reports came out from SuperLuchas on Monday that Randy Orton’s WWE future was up in the air after meeting with Vince McMahon, Triple H and Kevin Dunn at WWE headquarters on Friday. The report stated that the meeting’s atmosphere was “hostileâ€

- Speaking to Greg Lambert for Power Slam, Magnus was asked if he sees himself in WWE in the future. Lambert reasons he is 25 years old, can talk and meets their size requirements.

“I’ve been asked that many times. I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t my ultimate goal when I first got into the business. But while I’m under contract here, I will do my job to the best of my abilities. But in this business, things change all the time. One day, you’re happy and, the next day, you’re furious,â€

With Sin Cara not being able to speak, Rey getting old, and Del Rio saying he'll retire can the WWE make Hunico the Latin wrestler they want to be the face of the Hispanic demographic?

The A.W "storyline" if you can call it that was over before it even started and I wasn't a fan of it.

According to a source in WWE, Vince McMahon is getting tired of multiple and last-minute booking changes. McMahon, last in the chain of command, regularly demands partial or full re-writes of the Raw script on Mondays. At one point last month a Raw script was not completed until after Raw had gone live.

Source: Bryan Alvarez, F4W Newsletter

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

According to a source in WWE, Vince McMahon is getting tired of multiple and last-minute booking changes. McMahon, last in the chain of command, regularly demands partial or full re-writes of the Raw script on Mondays. At one point last month a Raw script was not completed until after Raw had gone live.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

With Sin Cara not being able to speak, Rey getting old, and Del Rio saying he'll retire can the WWE make Hunico the Latin wrestler they want to be the face of the Hispanic demographic?

Pretty sure WWE can make him the face of the Latino community. He has "IT" for a Latino wrestler, Hunico will be a World champion in two years watch!!!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's funny?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's funny?
Vince is the one who changes his mind 100 times a day and forces all of the booking changes and re-writes.

I seriously think Vince has a slight case of dementia..Not that he hasn't always been a little nutty, but it seems like the past couple years he is just lost his mind and the company is suffering for it..Thats not to say that the bland talent is totally blameless, but we all know Vince is the "be all end all" when it comes to the E so the majority of the success/failure of wwe has to sit on his looney shoulders..

With that being said..Vince>>>>73% of the current roster..

- Raw SuperShow will permanently expand to a three-hour show starting with the 1,000th episode on July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network. WWE officials have reportedly contacted nearly two dozen former performers for cameo appearances on the program, which will be treated as pay-per-view quality event. The entire roster will be on hand for the show and there is a chance new talent will be introduced as well. Officials are hopeful that The Undertaker appears at the event. If he does, it will likely be promoted weeks in advance rather than as a surprise.

- Vince McMahon’s return to television on next Monday’s Raw SuperShow is being done in response to the program’s disappointing ratings figures in recent weeks. He will kick off the three-hour show with an evaluation of John Laurinaitis’s job performance as General Manager of Raw and SmackDown, which company officials are hopeful will boost first hour viewership.

The show was originally pegged as the second choice for the date of the annual WWE Draft. However, with so many wrestlers working both Raw and SmackDown, the idea was dropped.

- WWE will hold Raw and SmackDown brand Money in the Bank Ladder Matches at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event taking place July 15, 2012 at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The planned winners are WWE Superstars who have never held the Money in the Bank briefcase.

- Brock Lesnar is contracted for approximately twenty-four dates over the duration of his contract with WWE. Since he fulfilled six dates in April and May, he will be off television until the build-up for SummerSlam. He’ll also be needed in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania XXIX and thus is not scheduled for any appearances in the fall.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I seriously think Vince has a slight case of dementia..Not that he hasn't always been a little nutty, but it seems like the past couple years he is just lost his mind and the company is suffering for it..Thats not to say that the bland talent is totally blameless, but we all know Vince is the "be all end all" when it comes to the E so the majority of the success/failure of wwe has to sit on his looney shoulders..

i was actually just about to bring up how much of this recent shoddy writing has been because of Vince's senility
its all just autopilot mode until late July anyways

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by casekicks

i was actually just about to bring up how much of this recent shoddy writing has been because of Vince's senility
its all just autopilot mode until late July anyways

but then it would be too late to increade ratings i think.

if wwe doesn't step up their writting duuring the NFL offseason, we are gonna hear that the ratings were low due to MNF.

I just think creative has ran out of ideas, or atleast Vince. Who knows what ideas were nixed because Vince said no.

Never understood why WWE didn't take a chance having muta/chono/liger appear.

Have something like a WCW/New Japan Supershow out there.

Never agreed with anything you've said more than this..I've always felt like WWE should've taken advantage of the insane amount of talent in Japan..Not only is it yet another huge market to tap, but nobody can deny that Japan has had some of the best talent in the world for the last 2-3 decades..Using international talent and thinking outside the box is one thing that WCW did better than WWE for quite a long time..

WWE doesn't know how to use Japanese wrestlers....

More Liger in the states would have been appreciated, and Muta vs Taker could have been
eek.gif
pimp.gif
back in the day.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

WWE doesn't know how to use Japanese wrestlers....

More Liger in the states would have been appreciated, and Muta vs Taker could have been
eek.gif
pimp.gif
back in the day.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom