6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Or even Muta vs. Sting at WrestleMania..Book it..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

laugh.gif

i believed they wrestled before.

but d bry vs liger, muta vs punk, chono vs cena
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I know they have, and they were WCW classics..But they never wrestled each other in the E or at WrestleMania..Plus how cool would it be to see 2 sure fire HOF'ers  go at it at the Granddaddy of All?..Booooookkkkkkkk IIIIIIIIttttttttttttttt Nooooooooowwwwwwwwww..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I will be putting together a TNA Slammiversary PPV Prediction Contest for Sunday. It will be a standalone contest just for fun. It won't go towards the overall standings.

Winner should get their points added to the overall score as extra credit.
nerd.gif

read the SD spoilers, sounds like a weak show.

the dark match would have been dope to watch

Spoiler [+]
Dark Match:

* Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose.

W T F @ that gif.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The look of terror on her face.
laugh.gif

- Reports came out from SuperLuchas on Monday
Which they took from other sites on Sunday yet they're getting credited for it. !%#*!# up.
30t6p3b.gif

- WWE may be doing away with the Abraham Washington “All World Talent Agency

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

tumblr_m54mrhioHW1qdrfj3o1_250.gif

This girl had me checking Raw this week
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I was flipping through the channels last week and I caught the match between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.  As I was gonna change the channel, the camera moved from the match to her and I ended up watching the rest of the show
laugh.gif
.  Man I miss those Raw girls
pimp.gif
.  I wish they would have a storyline like they did during the attitude era.  It's tough to watch the trash they put on now
30t6p3b.gif
.  They even have a variant Godfather now
sick.gif

Real:
hotrain.jpg

Fake:
RAW_992_Photo_152.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

tumblr_m54mrhioHW1qdrfj3o1_250.gif

This girl had me checking Raw this week
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  I was flipping through the channels last week and I caught the match between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.  As I was gonna change the channel, the camera moved from the match to her and I ended up watching the rest of the show
laugh.gif
.  Man I miss those Raw girls
pimp.gif
.  I wish they would have a storyline like they did during the attitude era.  It's tough to watch the trash they put on now
30t6p3b.gif
They even have a variant Godfather now
sick.gif
More like Flash Funk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Mcflyy - How great would it be to hear this theme song at a Royal Rumble 1 more time........ � � � � � � � YO his Wrestlemania 22 entrance still gets me pumped. So much swaggg
pimp.gif

Damn I miss Kurt....if only Vince could have gave him some time off to rest up and give him a limited schedule or something he might still be around. That makes me think about Cena, dude must be past burnt out. They have worked this man to death. House shows, now he's on Raw and Smackdown and he probably does 2 matches a night. I wonder will there come a day when Cena says ok I need a break.

So its safe to say wwe is somewhat a mess right now?

Orton suspended and allegedly irate which in turn has members of management allegedly wanting him gone? No man is bigger than WWE but you lose Orton and he goes to TNA then they're some major problems brewing.

Now I'm skeptical due to Orton having a great position within the E so I take it with a grain of salt.

Then you allegedly have Vince going crazy backstage over the way things are and he's help make things this way. If Vince is going off like this, why is no one stepping up to him and his stooges? I'm not saying go lose your job but speak up.

These peons have killed the tag team division, women's division, no lightweight division and the mid card level guys can't get ahead. They build steam. WWE kills it.

Maybe years of high stress work has done damage to Vincent's mind.

"
Damn I miss Kurt....if only Vince could have gave him some time off to rest up and give him a limited schedule or something he might still be around. That makes me think about Cena, dude must be past burnt out. They have worked this man to death. House shows, now he's on Raw and Smackdown and he probably does 2 matches a night. I wonder will there come a day when Cena says ok I need a break.

"It would have to be a injury storyline of course. It'd be cool if they borrowed the script from Knight fall. Have someone come in and "break him ". Could of had Brock do it but WWE have made it so they can't survive with Cena. It would be crazy not seeing him for 6-8 months but would be refreshing and it would do wonders for his battered body. Maybe his marriage could have been salvaged.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It would have to be a injury storyline of course. It'd be cool if they borrowed the script from Knight fall. Have someone come in and "break him ". Could of had Brock do it but WWE have made it so they can't survive with Cena. It would be crazy not seeing him for 6-8 months but would be refreshing and it would do wonders for his battered body. Maybe his marriage could have been salvaged.
I've wondered this for the past year or so.  He's a trooper mos def, but the body can only take so much especially in the types of matches he's had.

My cell jacked my quote all up lol.

Any who Cena should know this business doesn't stay married to you forever. It divorces you eventually along with the fans. Ask people how they truly feel about the times Hogan and Flair wrestled in TNA. They'll tell you they should have left the boots hanging up. Their bodies are ravaged from going too long

Smackdown, NXT, & Superstars Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
WWE Smackdown TV taping report
June 5, 2012
Columbia, S.C.
Report by Justin James, PWTorch contributor

During seating, there were a ton of “Whoos! (this is Flair Country, after all) and a good “Yes! / No!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I know they have, and they were WCW classics..But they never wrestled each other in the E or at WrestleMania..Plus how cool would it be to see 2 sure fire HOF'ers  go at it at the Granddaddy of All?..Booooookkkkkkkk IIIIIIIIttttttttttttttt Nooooooooowwwwwwwwww..
They wrestled at Great American Bash 1989.  Did they ever wrestle in TNA?  I think they may have but I'm not sure.
But this match in 2013 in front of a WWE audience?  C'mon.....

christian and ziggler will be the only reason i watch smackdown...on youtube sometime next week

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

pimp.gif

They wrestled at Great American Bash 1989.  Did they ever wrestle in TNA?  I think they may have but I'm not sure.
But this match in 2013 in front of a WWE audience?  C'mon.....
C'mon, even you know I was joking..But if they could have got Sting when WCW folded and found a way to work out a talent swap with Muto's org. in Japan then the possibilities would have been endless..And anyone who was/is a fan of 80/90's WCW knows what I'm talking about..

Damnit, just thinking about Muta and Liger makes me even more pissed that Vince never brought them over..But we know he'd never do that cause they aren't his creation and their success would be all his doing and we know he can't have someone who is successful work in his company unless he could take 4,582% of the credit..

I'm gonna leave these ideas for yall to think about..Muta vs. Michaels, Muta vs. Austin, Liger vs. Michaels, Chono vs. Austin, Chono vs. Taker, Kobashi vs. Rock, Kobashi vs. Trips..Etc., etc, etc..Just think about it for a minute..

Back
Top Bottom