6 years later.....500 days of summer...

Was he a simp?

Is summer a dirty , filthy tramp?

Autumn vs summer?

After a few years to let it sink and a few
Watches...have your thoughts changed
On this movie?
I ask because in 2009 the consensus on here was a OVERWHELMING " **** summer"
After a few years there seems to be a shift towards "Bruh shoulda seen ol' girl coming"

To me honestly...He was wrong for going in head over heels
For summer but summer was dead wrong
For playing my guy like a puppet..showing up inda middle of the night at his crib ..inviting him to the roof top party and showing off that rock....screw her

Hopefully he sulked up enough game to get dem minkah kelly yambs though man ..cus dats elite coochie .

Last edited:
He just fell in love with a girl that wasn't 100% interested in him. If anything, she should have broke up with him sooner.

Zooey >>>>> Autumn >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Summer

Tom caught feelings real quick, too quick. Summer let him know that she didn't want a relationship, albeit vaguely, but she did give him hints and he wasn't having it.

I never thought Summer did Tom dirty, but she could've made things clearer, but ya know... women. Tom should've kept his options open while messing with Summer.

She told him what it was from jump.....his simp *** just decided to ignore it

He did what some broads usually do 

The movie was great. Summer always kept it real. If you remember they showed the how she really acted versus his perception.

Minka Kelly, along with Channing Tatums wife, gotta be two of the baddest chicks in Hollywood right now

Last edited:
The movie was great. Summer always kept it real. If you remember they showed the how she really acted versus his perception.

No she was genuinely enjoying them corny dates then they showed with time how she changed doing the same crap.

She was wrong for doing my boy like that she kept giving him mixed signals smh and even invited him to see that rock smh.

Tom shouldn't of simpped so hard tho

Always hated summer, but the last time I watched it I realized that I'm a lot like summer :smh:. Then I recently got summered by a chick :smh: I kept it pushing though like Tom should have done.

The thing is while she did enjoy Tom she was prone to change her mind super fast. Which isn't a great trait. Tom knew this and was hopeful and started to really believe when she was enjoying herself. Then it flipped just like that.

She did tell him in the beginning but sometimes even though you know, you forget because everything is going perfectly.

The reality vs perception bit was too true though. You never know what a chick really means. It's one of the worst feelings to think that you and s chick are hitting it off and getting ready for a date then she introduces you to her bf as a friend :smh:

Last edited:
**** is Summer represent a lot of chicks now a day stuck in there own world where they only think of themselves. But she was necessary for homie to grow as a man and professional, nah mean.

She sparked so much anger and pain, that he became a better person as a result. Unfortunately, we all need/had a Summer to get out of our feelings. Great movie nonetheless

Slightly his fault..but you can't blame the guy. How he handled it was the same way a lot of Bros would have handled it.

Still **** her b..she did him dirty at the end

Back
Top Bottom