Is niketalk dead?

back in the day, this forum was full of non stop topics up to the minute on current news. Twitter before there was twitter. Now all I see are official threads throughout the first page with 40-50 pages. Any OGs visiting less and less? I love NT and hate to see it jump the shark but damn, it needs a revival.

I know topics like this have come up before, but it really does seem like it's at it's lowest in terms of content, comedy and traffic.

/vent

Remember NT late night??

It's true though, social media kind of took over. Feels like when aol instant messaging became irrelevant :lol:

Yeah, when FB messenger became a thing it was curtains for AIM.

Probably my favorite social media (aim)

Congrats on your Philadelphia Eagles season by the way. As a Seahawks fan im eager to see what our matchup looks like later in the season. Y'all remind me of us when we started getting good. :smokin :smokin

Probably my favorite social media (aim)

Congrats on your Philadelphia Eagles season by the way. As a Seahawks fan im eager to see what our matchup looks like later in the season. Y'all remind me of us when we started getting good. :smokin :smokin

NT, MySpace(kinda lol) and AIM were my go tos throughout HS and college :pimp:

And looking forward to it

Feel like lot of ppl use Facebook groups instead of regular forum sites. There's a lot of young immature folks in those groups that kind of act similar to the old NT.

Last edited:
I think the fun meter is down a tad because people are alot more sensitive these days. A little clowning and they log off indefinitely.

it's not that serious

5272ed09810a21b96d1e7cc2cad49da0--boiling-frog-piece-of-cakes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom