These look good but I'd love to see a few more pics to be sure. A shot from the top so I can see the ankle collars, a pic of the underside of the shoe trees and a pic of the sides of the shoes as well as a closer shot of the carbon fiber on both shoes.

As far as the ink coming off I'm not sure that should happen considering the last release was 2016. Should be dry by now. The ankle collars seem to be too thick from what I'm used to seeing and the cf plate seems a little off from what mine from footlocker look like. I'm at work till 3:30 today but will pull out my insoles what I get home to check them against yours.

The things I mentioned could just be factory production differences but as I said let me double check them against mine when I get home today to be sure. I'd hate to say these were fake when they may be genuine. I'll get back at ya later on this afternoon.

These look good but I'd love to see a few more pics to be sure. A shot from the top so I can see the ankle collars, a pic of the underside of the shoe trees and a pic of the sides of the shoes as well as a closer shot of the carbon fiber on both shoes.
As far as the ink coming off I'm not sure that should happen considering the last release was 2016. Should be dry by now. The ankle collars seem to be too thick from what I'm used to seeing and the cf plate seems a little off from what mine from footlocker look like. I'm at work till 3:30 today but will pull out my insoles what I get home to check them against yours.

So I checked them against mine and there are definite similarities. Insoles are the same with the same text on the underside and wIth the same glue pattern. The stitching inside under the insole is black on mine as well. The lace straps on the sides of the shoe also seem to be correct. The carbon fiber also seems to look the same as my right shoe. I'm going to say they legit bro. JRepp23 knows a lot about 11's so hopefully he'll chime in at some point as well to give his opinion.

So I checked them against mine and there are definite similarities. Insoles are the same with the same text on the underside and wIth the same glue pattern. The stitching inside under the insole is black on mine as well. The lace straps on the sides of the shoe also seem to be correct. The carbon fiber also seems to look the same as my right shoe. I'm going to say they legit bro. JRepp23 knows a lot about 11's so hopefully he'll chime in at some point as well to give his opinion.
Can you legit check my cactus jack 4s?

Back
Top Bottom