Who is More Attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 2016 it was former child star Parker McKenna Posey, the following year it was Ms. Keri Hilson* and last year the crown went to the Naija Queen Uche Mba. Who will it be in 2019? Thirty-two women will battle it out to see who will be this year's most attractive woman.

Will try to have match ups posted by 10 am est. Polls will be up for 24 hours and votes will be public.

47817F4E-8171-4212-850A-FEE2C2471872.png

FIRST ROUND
4 JADA KINGDOM

48E54BDD-8D41-43EC-94F6-7419E4609907.jpeg

VS
5 MYA

F3A2B437-4368-4A5F-AF58-0FE0F144E925.jpeg

Last edited:
Jada Kingdom??? Who the hell are all these random IG thots? U just be putting anyone in the tourney huh? :lol:

i know mya got this easily but ima go with the mass on this one.

That *** lovely

man who in the hell decided on some of these wimmens.

mya wins easily.

Jada Kingdom??? Who the hell are all these random IG thots? U just be putting anyone in the tourney huh? :lol:

Anyone can get nominated, thats not the problem.

The problem is whoever is hitting that thumbs up on these chicks :smh:

The other problem is when yall (NT) is nominating someone multiple chicks getting added in one post, so who you think those likes going towards. OP prob guessing and this is what we get in return

The other problem is when yall (NT) is nominating someone multiple chicks getting added in one post, so who you think those likes going towards. OP prob guessing and this is what we get in return

That part was annoying as hell. You could have a bad joint and a busted joint in the same post.

I’d cheat on my wife out in the open with Kingdom. Her body so ****in bad, I’d ask her to move in with me and my wife yo

Mya beautiful as ****, I met her a couple years ago.

Kingdom is my pick and it’s a no brainer for me. She’s probably my favorite broad in this tournament.

For real though I just thought I was reppin ***, didn't know I was voting. That other joint looks fun as hell but sticking with Mya.

Back
Top Bottom