So the Taliban Pulled Up and Overthrew.

Afghanistan is in shambles after POTUS Joe Biden finally withdrew the troops after 20 confirmed long wasteful years.

The Taliban Press conference from the overthrown Presidential Palace in Kabul last night. August 15, 2021
1629150068789.png

Afghanistan citizens reacting to the overthrow this morning:

Now bomb the presidential palace! Lol
Rambo is the only one who could have stopped them, unfortunately we sent Rambo to help them fight the Russians so we were already screwed.

So is it true that the US trained and equipped over 300k Afghanistan soldiers to build up their military?

What happened to them? I'm hearing they didn't want to fight and backed down?

20 years, all those deaths. Well, at least it’s over and that’s a good thing.

So is it true that the US trained and equipped over 300k Afghanistan soldiers to build up their military?

Spit balling here..... maybe this is who they want?

MAYBE, they are tired of outsiders setting standards for them.

IDK

Saw a video on Reddit of what appears to be people falling from the plane. I hope it's not people, but maybe cargo or debris. It's probably one of the saddest videos I've seen. |l

20 years & 2 trillion wasted & in 1 week the taliban pulled up like omar from the wire ...

btw, everytime i think of taliban, i think of luka... dipset, taliban

Nah It's BS

"the afghan army" is fundamentally fake.

US Military has been lying about the strength of the Afghan Forces in order to justify failed foreign policy.

its warlords and grifters sucking down US taxpayer dollars, pretending to be in an army.

Back
Top Bottom