Popular slang/memes that Gen Alpha are using right now

Beruseruku Desu

Supporter
thought it'd be funny to introduce this aging population on some slang/memes that are popular with the gen alpha kids.

1. skibidi toilet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WePNs-G7puA&ab_channel=*****!?Boom!

a video/song remix of "Give It To Me" by Timbaland and "Dom Dom Yes Yes" by Biser King in which an army of toilets with men's heads coming out of them are shown singing the song in various settings

2. "Aura"

playboi carti falling off stage = -1000 aura

basically means a vibe/presense someone gives off. its usually popular to judge someone's aura by giving them points like youre in avideo game.

ex. 100000+ aura.

or -500 aura.

see tiktok for examples.

3. GYATT

not really new but its been going around a lot these days. popular ways to use it is if you see a girl on social media with a fat *** you'll write "i gyatt something in my eyes"

IMG_6894.jpeg

4. BOP

another word for thot.

4. let him cook

1aa1blank.png

5. Mewing/looksmaxxing

Mewing is a slang term referring to a tongue exercise in which the tongue is rested against the roof of the mouth, which some have claimed can change the shape of one's jawline.

basically trying to get a sharp jawline. tons of memes

6. sigma males / giga chad

IMG_6916.jpeg
IMG_6917.jpeg
IMG_6918.jpeg

Sigma Males or Sigma Male is a slang term referring to a supposed classification for men who are successful and popular, but also silent and rebellious, a type of man who likes to "play by his own rules."

usually the memes are in a form of a wolf with cringey sigma quotes

Last edited:
I feel like all "new" internet/Gen Alpha slang is just old regional black slang. I also feel like being black, you're automatically tied into what the current culture, regardless. Thinking you just turn into a white man raised in the 60s at a certain age is werid.

I feel like all "new" internet/Gen Alpha slang is just old regional black slang. I also feel like being black, you're automatically tied into what the current culture, regardless. Thinking you just turn into a white man raised in the 60s at a certain age is werid.

New slang all coming basically from black streamers now has been very interesting to see.

Im shocked NT is letting Gen Alpha have "Let him cook" when we know it came from an NT legend.

Lil B Dance Hystend Lil B GIF - Lil B Dance Lil B Hystend ...

Gen Alpha Thanks you Based God.

As a man a couple years away from 40.....

da55a5fd3f5a3a6e97c3927342dea5a5.gif

Gen Z hitting is prime right now.

But in a decade Gen Alpha gonna take the throne, and Zoomers gonna look at them crazy.

And my old *** gonna be drunk a glass of Metamucil in the corner laughing. Not knowing what the hell anyone is saying.

Back
Top Bottom