Jordan XII French Blue 2.0 - Fall 2025

We need Playoff and Oly 7’s, Black Tongue 5’s, white infra 6’s, Charcoal 9’s, Obsidian 12’s, and the black/red 13 🤣

Throw those in there with what we already got and cats will be BEGGING JB to chill rofl.
White Infs are a ‘26 release.. forgot what thread that info was in but I remember reading it.

Definitely need both 7s mentioned though. I’m well beyond my doubling days but I will double for the remaining OG 7s (Olympic double is a maybe opposed to a for sure double on Hares/Bords/Charcoals) I am also lowkey hoping they hold off on releasing any of them next year 😂 9 pairs in right now from what’s “confirmed” to release not counting Air Max 95s and sig basketball kicks from Nike. Wonder if these will get the reshape that supposedly happening on the Taxi’s. Same with the Black/Red pair.

IMG_1450.jpeg

Man I hate to say this but all this stuff releasing next year is cap, cap and cap. It’s an od line up. I don’t think the average sneaker head can’t get all this. Yeah it’s possible but it’s kinda sounding like a pipe dream. I’m only chasing down ogs, which I do for the most part after selling almost all my retro+s. With the way the world is heading I might just throw the ski mask on jeez.

Man I hate to say this but all this stuff releasing next year is cap, cap and cap. It’s an od line up. I don’t think the average sneaker head can’t get all this. Yeah it’s possible but it’s kinda sounding like a pipe dream. I’m only chasing down ogs, which I do for the most part after selling almost all my retro+s. With the way the world is heading I might just throw the ski mask on jeez.
JB releases tons of Jordans every year, the only difference is that next year a lot of th are grails and OGs. They'll be fine. I'm with you tho, I'm being very selective.

Back
Top Bottom