6ix9ine Thread

26304699_906366182866135_952509495827759104_n.jpg

I won't even hold you, **** slaps almost straight through :lol:

I also like that he seems to recognize that what he's doing is probably best suited for short bursts.

Man.. part of me wants to hear this ****.. but I feel like I would be legitmatizing this dudes behaviour and I can’t say I do.

Foam, I respect your opinion fam. Don't do this to me.:lol:

This joint bumps bro I'm sorry smh, the production and the guest features do all the heavy lifting. Dude has one speed and stays in his lane the tracks are short so his lack of legit song making isn't exposed. When he actually flows on tracks like "93" it comes off better than it should cause he hasn't shown any semblance of actually being able to rap AT ALL. This **** has one speed and it's 100mph

Facts. You not listening to this **** when you just kicking it :lol:

I mean for what it's worth I've bumping it at home since it dropped last night. Im a club promotor so I'm thinking about how this **** would perform in that environment and it know **** is gonna KNOCK. Already text my DJ letting him know that he has to add RONDO to his rotation tonight.

This ish bangs... Like the posters before me have said.... Son keeps it short to avoid getting exposed.... Every song he's doing 100mph.

You know damn well you gonna give that **** a listen. Joint isn’t even a half an hour long. :lol:

Might as well hear it out and give your honest critique of it.

Imo there are more songs that are trash than songs that are dope. The energy is consistent throughout the project. Kooda still the best song son has. Rondo, Buba, Mooky slap imo.

Not feeling 93 like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom