6ix9ine Thread

He like 5 years late if he wanted Keef n co to kill him :lol:. He been away from the chi too long and is making too much money to throw it all away. All the ****** who wouldve popped off locked up or dead. D rose rondo c dai and Co.

He like 5 years late if he wanted Keef n co to kill him :lol:. He been away from the chi too long and is making too much money to throw it all away. All the *****s who wouldve popped off locked up or dead. D rose rondo c dai and Co.

Let's not forget all this nonsense is over Tadoe simpin over Cuban Doll bop ***

Lawd this dude is an idiot. He’ll get what he’s asking for eventually.

Fathers, please raise your sons.

Chief Keef and Tadoe know not to pull up. 69 going to bait them and have an army of New Jersey cats with them trying to question Chief Keef over those lyrics.

Can't believe this all started over that bird brain chick Cuban Doll. Shawty is one of those chicks that likes to hang around thugs until thug ish happens. How the heck she become a blood?

This rainbow mfer might really be Tony Montana

sabu.png
patrice.png

Or he's the feds. Someone who's this hot doing all this and hasn't been touched... The feds. Regardless of what happens its hilarious.

Or he's the feds. Someone who's this hot doing all this and hasn't been touched... The feds. Regardless of what happens its hilarious.

My intial thought. Son has been involved in entirely too much. Especially in New York.
Dude is a plant.

Oh yeah, I still suspect he Donnie Brasco. Put here by white people to be a parody but wow Keef and them _'s got a track record.

At this point, him going to Chicago and just hanging out and posting videos kissing a Pomeranian and coming home unscathed wouldn't even surprise me.:lol:

Ain't no one going to touch him... he running with some real hittas... he the cash cow for these blood ****** in NYC... his O.G. claiming they the new deathrow so I'm assuming that they are affiliated with Shug some how some way #TREYWAY

Seen some video with even crooked cops threatening him he better not go to Chicago if he values his life

dude in chicago with hired cops he said he going to every hood lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo dude wild

Back
Top Bottom