6ix9ine Thread

every song on here is decent or hard.

hope he gets less than 5 because his music is perfect for this era. he makes great club music

On a side note ...

Like in never really pay attention at the judicial system and how it works.

1st time was Aaron Hernandez and now 69. Its crazy that dude is going to be locked up till Sept 2019 awaiting trial and he doesnt even gets parole. What if he's found innocent?

What about the right to a speedy trial? Did 69 waive that or is that consider speedy trial?

this dude got 13 tracks for a total of 34 mins
with a feature on every song :lol:

cat is garbage
this what NY is excited about?
I definitely can understand your point of view. I mean, I have been saying the same **** about a lot of dudes that are out. Their songs are 2 to 3 minutes long and 80% of the song is a hook while 20% are bars or melody. Case in point Xxxtentacion...

All these mumble rappers use the same format... good beats, repeat their hooks and a couple of bars.

Don't see why 69 has to be held to a higher standard. I do think this record is short but still enjoyed it and it really bangs IMO.

I do think a lot of people just dont like him because he's a loud mouth rainbow hair spanish dude.

The dude that I'm listening to heavy right now is Joyner Lucas nothing like 69 when it comes to bars but for me both bang. One with context and the other is just a turn up.

I definitely can understand your point of view. I mean, I have been saying the same **** about a lot of dudes that are out. Their songs are 2 to 3 minutes long and 80% of the song is a hook while 20% are bars or melody. Case in point Xxxtentacion...

All these mumble rappers use the same format... good beats, repeat their hooks and a couple of bars.
damn, all of this

DVDS DVDS

WanLastAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom