6ix9ine Thread

I'm over 69.

Even though he did the right thing for him if he knew they got him, dude wont be ever heard from again. Even if he tried, do would be kill quickly.

Hope if he gets out will just vanish and live a comfortable life. Will be hard with bbn all then tatts though.

When 69 wasn't locked up & labeled as a snitch. I was rooting for the dude. I looked past the rainbow colored hair & face tattoos. And gave his music a chance, to my surprise it wasn't bad. He sounded like a modern Fredro Starr (Onyx), also he could switch up his tone of voice, demonstrating his versatility. IMO, musically he was acceptable, what were people expecting the next Big Pun? hip-hop has changed we're not in the 80s-90s anymore, todays look & sound is different, sometimes here and there we might get that old school feel, but overall is distinctive from other eras.

I remember before "Bebecita" Ft. Anuel AA came out. I posted the snippet and I was feelin' it, however when the whole song dropped. It didn't captivate me as much, it has to do with them mentioning "lucifer". That's why that song wasn't as huge as "Despacito" by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, "Mi Gente" by J Balvin & Willy William, "Te Bote Remix" by Nio Garcia, Darell, Casper Magico, Ozuna, Bad Bunny & Nicky Jam. And so on...

Esto es para los envidiosos, sigan viviendo en una burbuja y creendo que el Reggaeton no es unos de los generos mas poderosos en la industria musical, la realidad es que el sol no se puede tapar con un dedo. En otras palabras nadie puede tapar la verdad, que el Reggaeton esta en otro nivel. Le duela a quien le duela.

When 69 wasn't locked up & labeled as a snitch. I was rooting for the dude. I looked past the rainbow colored hair & face tattoos. And gave his music a chance, to my surprise it wasn't bad. He sounded like a modern Fredro Starr (Onyx), also he could switch up his tone of voice, demonstrating his versatility. IMO, musically he was acceptable, what were people expecting the next Big Pun? hip-hop has changed we're not in the 80s-90s anymore, todays look & sound is different, sometimes here and there we might get that old school feel, but overall is distinctive from other eras.

I remember before "Bebecita" Ft. Anuel AA came out. I posted the snippet and I was feelin' it, however when the whole song dropped. It didn't captivate me as much, it has to do with them mentioning "lucifer". That's why that song wasn't as huge as "Despacito" by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, "Mi Gente" by J Balvin & Willy William, "Te Bote Remix" by Nio Garcia, Darell, Casper Magico, Ozuna, Bad Bunny & Nicky Jam. And so on...

Esto es para los envidiosos, sigan viviendo en una burbuja y creendo que el Reggaeton no es unos de los generos mas poderosos en la industria musical, la realidad es que el sol no se puede tapar con un dedo. En otras palabras nadie puede tapar la verdad, que el Reggaeton esta en otro nivel. Le duela a quien le duela.

Why you even bother by dudes in here?

You really think Ozuna called Cardi B for a feature? Bad Bunny called Drake and told him let's do a spanish song together?

Facts are that reggeaton just like hiphop are dominating the charts across the world.

A spanish trapper has less to gain from joining with a Rapper than vice versa. Reason being, dudes here will dismiss the spanish stuff because they dont understand it, while Latinos and people across the world aren't that dumb and jam to anything that sounds good.

In addition, for whatever the reason, spanish trap had been received very well world wide. Europe love Latinos and the vibe.

still glad i got to see his MIA performance in philly

**** will always be legendary to me

Why you even bother by dudes in here?

You really think Ozuna called Cardi B for a feature? Bad Bunny called Drake and told him let's do a spanish song together?

Facts are that reggeaton just like hiphop are dominating the charts across the world.

A spanish trapper has less to gain from joining with a Rapper than vice versa. Reason being, dudes here will dismiss the spanish stuff because they dont understand it, while Latinos and people across the world aren't that dumb and jam to anything that sounds good.

In addition, for whatever the reason, spanish trap had been received very well world wide. Europe love Latinos and the vibe.
Adding on to what you've said...

Reggaeton's pull is so strong that in these past collabos, the non-Latin artists are also singing/rapping in Spanish. Reggaeton/Latin Trap artists are getting endorsement deals, are being featured on GQ Magazine, The FADER, Sneaker Shopping With Complex, commercials, etc. etc. etc.
J Balvin x Guess

Even in Asia they love it.
Video of 400 Chinese Students Dancing to Reggaeton Goes Viral
https://www.thatsmags.com/china/post/27357/400-chinese-students-dance-reggaeton-everyone-loves-it

This is crazy to he honest.

How these major American stars are flocking to the Spanish Reggaeton/Trap artist to do collabs.

I'm 100% certain Maluma and Daddy Yankee didnt contact Madonna or Kate to do a collab.

Now if ya dont think Spanish artist have that type of influence and pull ya are morons.

This is crazy to he honest.

How these major American stars are flocking to the Spanish Reggaeton/Trap artist to do collabs.

I'm 100% certain Maluma and Daddy Yankee didnt contact Madonna or Kate to do a collab.

Now if ya dont think Spanish artist have that type of influence and pull ya are morons.
The beautiful Alicia Keys singing in Spanish :emoji_heart_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom