6ix9nine almost met his maker last night.

No matter how you want to word it 19 year olds should NOT be going after 13 year olds. And no it’s not normal either. Stop

you're conflating congregating in da same parties (which is facts) with w/e rhetoric you wanna convey.

and da broad in question was 15, if we stickin to facts

We're you mingling with 13 year olds when you were 19? 18? 17?

I mean....I was in college. So not me personally. But when I was 13,14,15,16...was def at all the teen parties until I got my brothers fake and hit the college parties then 21 and up at 18 with another fake.

Teen clubs essentially high school parties at clubs. So you going have high school aged people there 13/14-18-19.

Personally, I couldn’t do it at 18 because I was running with older *****. But it ain’t schocking to me to see high school aged people share the same space. Give a year or on each end.

Why are you guys so surprised Ninja supports that ****? Dude has literally made threads asking what apps the young kids use to hook up and knows the age of consent of every state and most well known countries all over the world.

Dude has been suspect for a long time. It’s not the first time he’s been questioned on this ****.

As far as the eyebrow **** goes, it ain’t no damn Mexican thing. At least not on the west coast.

1. Teen night/clubs we’re most certainly a thing. I was too young to be involved when they happened but they most definitelly were poppin. Idk know the names but their were clubs that use to host teen nights and all that. Joints use to get shut down cause it’d get real wild.

2. In no world is 13 and 19 aight. 17 and 19 sure. Hell we could even stretch it to 15/16 and 19 depending on where birthdays land. My logic is that at one point the 2 parties would’ve been in highschool together asssuming the 19 graduated at 18 or even got left back earlier in life. 13 tho? Hell nah

3. Ninja wildin. Dominicans are the don dadas I’d eyebrows. I’ve never been to a Dominican barber that didn’t ask if I wanted my eyebrows done :smh::lol:

Nah you need to chill with those generic statements about NYC dudes being creeps. But I know for a fact when I was a freshman the girls were dying to get with older dudes. There were plenty of times I saw 14 year olds linking with senior or super seniors. 14-18 was not really a stretch, so why are some of yall floored when he said 13-19? Either way its super wack to me

I mean....I was in college. So not me personally. But when I was 13,14,15,16...was def at all the teen parties until I got my brothers fake and hit the college parties then 21 and up at 18 with another fake.

Teen clubs essentially high school parties at clubs. So you going have high school aged people there 13/14-18-19.

Personally, I couldn’t do it at 18 because I was running with older *****. But it ain’t schocking to me to see high school aged people share the same space. Give a year or on each end.

The clubs I understand.

I remember when I went to those there was no telling what people's ages were. Was like a free for all.

So the consensus in here is NY *****s are creeps lol . Looks like this is ONLY normal there

nah thats just that guy

he stay riding for pedos

not that I'm shocked given his situation, I cant see many grown *** women wanting to deal with duke

I'm sure 13yr olds are easier to impress with sneakers and jewelry

Yeah they “might” be in the same place but that doesn’t make it OK in any respect. It’s those forever high school uncle Rico *** dudes that look for the young girls using jewelry and Jordan’s. Those dudes are pedos. Can’t believe this even needs to be explained

Nah you need to chill with those generic statements about NYC dudes being creeps. But I know for a fact when I was a freshman the girls were dying to get with older dudes. There were plenty of times I saw 14 year olds linking with senior or super seniors. 14-18 was not really a stretch, so why are some of yall floored when he said 13-19? Either way its super wack to me
Y'all NYC rep making y'all look bad :lol:

True story, I went to high school with this chick with a crazy grown body for her age. So dude who already graduated who used to come by the school still bagged, I was more dissapointed I never got the chance to bag. There still together to this day, semi stalk her ig every now and then :nerd:

I never see Latino or Hispanic dudes out here with their eyebrows done, ever.

I do see effeminate light skin dudes do it though :lol:

The clubs I understand.

I remember when I went to those there was no telling what people's ages were. Was like a free for all.

Once you get to college...you really shouldn’t be in then lil teeny bopper spots. But remember...everybody doesn’t go to college.

Ideally, those teen clubs are for 14-18 year olds. I know this vividly because this dude I went to school with pops owned the a teen club in Baltimore...and they’d try to stress those age gaps and routinely tried to turn away middle schoolers trying to sneak in. But id’s and security can be tricky...and kids try to get in where they aren’t supposed to be. And you got older teens (18ish...who stilll want to be in that scene) and it it becomes like you said....a “free for all”. A lot of times, them parties say things like 18 and under or an age range. Y’all remember them flyers.

It’s def some middle schoolers at high school house parties though. You think a dude at 17/18/ is going to ask for an ID at a high school party? The unfortunate assumption is “we’re all teens here”...but there is a pretty clear gap between a 19 year old and a 13 year old....but then sharing those same spaces and the chances of sexual relationships happening aren’t “shocking”.

The good ole teen clubs, used to get wild back in the day .....You def dont wanna be the 17-19 year old dude there tho, thats not a good look :lol:

Y’all remember them flyers.

bikini_foam_pool_teen_bash_b_by_stevisimo.jpg

read it lol

Danny S & word of mouf still out here too.

Ninja you hit that teen function up? Don’t sweat the swag tee & Jesus on deck? Blingin on all da rugrats :pimp:

:smh: Pedo bear ish...
You have a choice as a teen to hit the college parties or hit the jail bait parties. Straight lowlifes .

Back
Top Bottom