72% off digitalgravel.com hurry

i ordered a tee last week from DG free shipping and half off for 11.00. got it today and there was a flier in it saying 72% off next order within 72 hours. ijust ordered another 25.00 dollar tee for 8 cash so im guessing the coupon can still be used its REUP72

they never have ANYTHING in stock
smh.gif

the stock now is empty. yea they do ship slow on most sales. but i ordered a tee last week and got it today free shipping. service has gotten better

DG is washed up IMO. They used to be so ill (I'm thinking around 2003) before this sale foolishness (and the only thing you'd remember Hundreds for wastheir Hip Hop is Dead tee none of that Adam Bomb BS). Now they just look like a hypebeast Marshalls/Ross spot.

thanx bro, coppd a t for 9$. all sizes are gone...had to get small...this better fit

everytime i order my stuff always comes in a timely manner no problems watsoever... but i do co-sign on there stock does sale out mighty quicker nor do theyhave much ....

So does anyone know if the coupon code works? I might picks some stuff up but I dont wanna got through the hassle if it doesnt.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

DG is washed up IMO. They used to be so ill (I'm thinking around 2003) before this sale foolishness (and the only thing you'd remember Hundreds for was their Hip Hop is Dead tee none of that Adam Bomb BS). Now they just look like a hypebeast Marshalls/Ross spot.
DG was the best online store period back in the day. I loved when they were located out here in the east coast. Jersey from what I remember. Iused to get my package in 2 days using standard shipping. I was a faithful supporter back in 02-04. I used to browse their website while I was in computerclass in college. Man the memories....

^check it out i doubt im the only person they gave it too. and as i said ive had problems in the past last 4th of july sale took forever to get here but iordered something last week and got it Monday. Shipping is FREE. and there is a 60% off code posted on the homepage if REUP72 doesn't work

why has there been all these sales going on with DG lately? thanks for the coupon code.

That Cindy Crawford tee is pretty sick...too bad it's sold out. I'm considering buying the Fishburne tee but other than that they don't really haveanything that great. Thanks for the heads up though.

Back
Top Bottom