808s & Heartbreak Appreciation Thread vol. Say You Will > You

Say you Will
Welcome to the Heartbreak
Heartless
Amazing
Street Lights
Bad News
Coldest Winter

Are my fav tracks off this album. To be honest, my fav songs off 808's still sucks in reality.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this album is still crack.. plus, for all my dudes who had some relationship turmoil around nov 08, this was the bible.
This is def my fav YE album BY FAR , because i could relate to it the most.

Plus ive been a fan of Autotune [ talkbox] since i was a kid.

GREATLY appreciated.

at first i hated this album, but then i listened to it while i was
pimp.gif
, and now i realize i've been sleeping, %$%% is classic

Im glad i was still smoking when this first came out. Listen to this high is so amazing. I used to get hate every single day for liking this cd.

People were mad at auto tune, so they hate this cd just because of autotune. I just understood what Kanye was going through and why he had to make this cd.

Word. I love this album, I remember I had it in my truck bumping for about 3 months.
pimp.gif

Playing Welcome To Heartbreak (Ft. Kid Cudi) would push my two 15's like crazy.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Hey, Hey, Hey, Heyyyyyyy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mos Def's Cover is appreciated too...

But yea, when this came out I copped on release date. But I was hopin the OG "WTHB" was on there but either album was
pimp.gif

Actually, I only listened to this album a couple months ago and I have been rockin' with it ever since
pimp.gif

808 is like a chick with fake breast or tissue in her bra just fake. I just cant give a artist props for "attempting" to sing and than glorifing it.It really cant be a classic because its not real. 808 = wwe entertaining but fake

Back
Top Bottom