808s & Heartbreak Appreciation Thread vol. Say You Will > You

I hated this album so much and then I burned some herb and threw it on in the whip and it was a wrap. The production on this album is amazing, that is thedepartment I will never doubt kanye in. I was sitting in whip and not even driving and every track was
eek.gif
to me.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Classic, should've went Diamond.

"Love Lockdown" might be the most awesome song selected as a single in our generation.

The HELL is wrong with you???

but anyway, production was FLAWLESS and I honestly didnt mind the auto-tune on this album, it fits in with the album...Say You Will will forever be sickestbeat on 808's

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by 2k6jumpman

plus, for all my dudes who had some relationship turmoil around nov 08, this was the bible.
This.

went through the nastiest, most emotionally traumatic break-up of my life that began the week before this album dropped (same week it leaked).

EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THIS ALBUM MIRRORED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT #$%!!.

"coldest winter"? are you +%%#%+ serious? there's only a handful of artists, IN ANY MUSICAL GENRE, that have a record +%%#%+ with that song rightthere.

Went through some relationship stuff with the girl this summer, album held me down. Production was relentless.

yo i aint gonna lie... ive been goin through some girl problems this month and this album has been on repeat.... my itunes has ridiculous play counts on thisalbum...

i've been listening to this album for the last week straight.. this album is gonna be looked at as a classic in 5 years. watch.

Back
Top Bottom