808s & Heartbreak Appreciation Thread vol. Say You Will > You

this album is still crack.. listening to it in a hd sound system or good headphones brings it to life. plus, for all my dudes who had some relationship turmoilaround nov 08, this was the bible.

i was bred to get it in, NO SPOON.

Appreciated. At the time I looked down on it because it was so different from what I was used to from Kanye. But over time, I grew to appreciate it because itshowed his skill & versaitility as an artist. 808's is appreciated.

def appreciated
pimp.gif

nothin like hearin "amazing" every time highlights of the nba playoffs was on last season
pimp.gif

if 808s was made by a new artist, it would've been critically acclaimed but since it was a departure for ye, people didn't like it. the melodies wereon point with this album.. this > wayne's attempt at rock music.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

if 808s was made by a new artist, it would've been critically acclaimed but since it was a departure for ye, people didn't like it. the melodies were on point with this album.. this > wayne's attempt at rock music.
exactly.

if Cudi had come out with 808s everybody would love it.

people just hate on it because they wanted Kanye to stay in his lane.

this album is seriously hypnotic.. i zoned out to this all throughout last winter.
pimp.gif

I hoestly forget that Kanye made this sometimes. He brought out a side of himself that has been dormant with this album.

Love it.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Just listening to it and I saw this thread. Appreciated, probably myfavorite Ye Album. Bad News is probably the most underated song on the album and maybe my favorite

Back
Top Bottom