#9 Oklahoma State @ #2 Texas Tech Vol: Blackout Redux/Best WRs in the Business

Red Raiders
pimp.gif

Any more doubters? Mike Leach is one of the best coaches in the country...

Crabby > Dez

This is the #1 team in the country...

Graham Harrell ain't just another system QB... He's not Timmy Chang, Kliff Kingsbury, or Sonny Cumbie... FAR more polished as a quarterback than any ofthose guys... It ain't sayin much cuz this group is BAD, but other than Rhett Bomar, I don't see another senior QB in this class on his level...

Two week to prepare for the Sooners...

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the notion that Missouri can beat this football team... In what universe? Mizzou got dominated by the other two teams they played from the BigXIISouth already... Absolutely no way Mizzouri could keep Tech outta the endzone.

Crabtree used the same move to burn the CB for two TD's on a slant.

So he did the same thing but broke it back outside for his lat TD.

CB was all confused.

And I didn't know Crabby had moves in the open field like he does. She shook the !*$% out of somebody earlier in the game.

Please don't let him go to the Raiders
frown.gif

Great point about the penalties. I just watched ti again and for okie st to b blitzing 5 & 6 and not gettin any pressure and no holding calls?
eek.gif

Crazy! The most undisciplined, most penalized team in the big xii suddenly is the ne patriots
smh.gif

Again, crabby is in the ideal offense, if that wasn't obvious last nite I dunno when will it be. He had a better game but he didn't see a single doubleteam because he has other wweapons in the spread.
Dez had everyone on earth beat wit double move and the ball got there so late. Still shoulda caught it but him having a drop looks a lot worse than crabbydroppin 2 when he gets 8 looks singled up

And why does gundy only line dez up wide? Every play defenses know where he's gonna be
smh.gif

Harrell = hawaii qbs just with more talent around him.
That was a great show tex tech put on

Nowitness, you are insane if u truly believe crab is better then dez... Dez is a top 10 pick.. Crabby will go in the 2nd round Every single week I'm moreand more impressed with t tech, their O-line has been absolutely dominant these past 2 weeks.. Graham has excellent pocket presence also.. Graham is indeed asystem QB imo.. He takes every single snap out of the shotgun with 3+ recievers.. All those crosses and run n gun style offense doesn't work in theleague.. At the college level, its looks almost unstoppable.. One thing I do know is tech doesn't wanna play them gators.. Smh at me losing a stack on thisgm..

i wouldnt say crabby is going in the 2nd round but dez is a better WR then him and it ant close

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the notion that Missouri can beat this football team... In what universe? Mizzou got dominated by the other two teams they played from the BigXII South already... Absolutely no way Mizzouri could keep Tech outta the endzone.
That is, and always has been very flawed logic. Just because Mizzou lost to OK State and got CRUSHED by Texas means absolutely nothing when theyline up on the same field for the first time this season.

I am just alarmed because Mizzou gave it to TTech all in the poop shoot last year, and now this year TTech is supposed to be this unbeatable force? Ifanything, the game is in KC so Mizzou will automatically have a home field advantage, and if you know anything about today's college football, the #1 ruleis anything can happen on game day.

I'm not predicting a Mizzou win by any means, but as long as Tech can make it that far (Mizzou already has) then we shall see.

I bought into Tech being legit before the year (not quite THIS legit)...and I still liked Okie State here...

so, wow..impressive.

I'm still going with Dez, no doubt.

Crabby in the second round?
grin.gif
Mike is a Top 10-15 pick...

Mike and Dez are 1 and 1a at this point, but I don't think either is clearly better than the other... Seems like I go back and forth every week watchingboth of em...

Aren't Macklin & Bryant true sophomores? So they both gotta stay for 1 more year anyways right?

And Crabtree is a redshirt sophomore I believe so he can leave. Do ya'll think
he'll stay another year?

Nah, Maclin is a RS Soph like Crabby.

I don't think Crabtree will stay, Esp. w/ Harrell leaving as well.

Originally Posted by gabers

Aren't Macklin & Bryant true sophomores? So they both gotta stay for 1 more year anyways right?

And Crabtree is a redshirt sophomore I believe so he can leave. Do ya'll think
he'll stay another year?
Maclin is a redshirt sophomore like Crabby is...

crabtree will be a top 5 pick ... just watching him catch the ball yesterday proved how good he is to me ... he attacks it in the air and is all hands

Back
Top Bottom