Dez got the alligator arms...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm seein too much of this in football.
Cbs in the red zone playing off wrs

When did this trend start? And lacy is a good cb

sick.gif
This again.
DB wasn't 10 off this time, but still gives Crabby a free release...he takes one step to the inside and its an easy TD.

OSU about to get blowed out...
ohwell.gif

OK State defense has no chance, dudes must be feelin' terrible. No matter what they try, Tech is just ripping this defense apart
laugh.gif

How is Graham Harrel projected to be as a pro? I think the kid has a very bright future. Dude knows how to play the position.

Harrell's got great pocket presence. I know it helps to have a great line but he also knows when to hang in the pocket, take the hit and make the throw andwhen to get out and scramble.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Harrell's got great pocket presence. I know it helps to have a great line but he also knows when to hang in the pocket, take the hit and make the throw and when to get out and scramble.
Yah it kinda reminds me of Tom Brady from last year. Just standing in the pocket waiting for somebody to get open.
He doesn't get happy feet at all, when the rush is coming at him.

I thought this was going to be a much tighter game.

I know I'm a homer, so I got that flamesuit on, but - Mizzou can beat TTech in the Big 12 champ game, if both of them make it.

I don't see how they got so good this year, last year they got destroyed by my Tigers.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I thought this was going to be a much tighter game.

I know I'm a homer, so I got that flamesuit on, but - Mizzou can beat TTech in the Big 12 champ game, if both of them make it.

I don't see how they got so good this year, last year they got destroyed by my Tigers.

[h1]Mike Leach??
pimp.gif
[/h1]

I can see Mizzou beating Texas Tech in the Big 12 chip. It's gonna be almost a home game for the Tigers in KC.

harrell has thrown over 100 passes in the last 7.5 quarters without one single holding call. they were one of the most heavily penalized teamsbefore last weekend. that's about all you need to know about tech's last two victories.

Get ready for the 3-way tie in the Big 12 South because I don't see Tech being able to go into Norman and winning.

Originally Posted by oxygen800r

harrell has thrown over 100 passes in the last 7.5 quarters without one single holding call. they were one of the most heavily penalized teams before last weekend. that's about all you need to know about tech's last two victories.
eek.gif
I haven't seen you post in forever.

OU and Tech will definitely be exciting.

Back
Top Bottom