9 year old Quaden Bayles being bullied really a finesse job?

Original video

Followed by celebrities chiming in, donating money, inviting him to events, a gofundme, etc

And then

87294209_10163057868690313_4898201272403886080_n.jpg

tfghgh.png

giphy.gif

If I donated money I wouldn't care what he spends it on. He got bullied and he is sad.. what is the money supposed to be for? Like they gonna put it away for college. It's like when I donate money to a homeless person because I feel sorry for their situation, I already know they might spend it on booze and I'm okay with that. Do whatever gives you happiness in the struggle. These celebrities aren't dumb. They already got their good social media karma.

If I donated money I wouldn't care what he spends it on. He got bullied and he is sad.. what is the money supposed to be for? Like they gonna put it away for college. It's like when I donate money to a homeless person because I feel sorry for their situation, I already know they might spend it on booze and I'm okay with that. Do whatever gives you happiness in the struggle. These celebrities aren't dumb. They already got their good social media karma.

i don’t think you understand what’s going on. He’s a grown *** man lol . He’s an actor that pretended to be a child

Back
Top Bottom