900 terabytes can be stored in 1 gram of bacteria

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I'll be typing on Niketalk with my hazmat suit on

3M HAZMAT for me
smokin.gif
all over elephant print for me.

You would have to keep on feeding the bacteria culture more media and keep track of the temperature and conditions around the culture. Any other bacteria could come in and basically kill off the bacteria as well, erasing your data in the process. Then you have to account for possible mutations or improper coding which could corrupt the data. I would love to see them get around all of this.

You would have to keep on feeding the bacteria culture more media and keep track of the temperature and conditions around the culture. Any other bacteria could come in and basically kill off the bacteria as well, erasing your data in the process. Then you have to account for possible mutations or improper coding which could corrupt the data. I would love to see them get around all of this.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

this.

nerd.gif

*invests in agar*

Originally Posted by cryptikman

this.

nerd.gif

*invests in agar*

Science be doing way too much.. I'm actually afraid for the world if/when this goes bad. Like we need super intelligent germs... Jesus\Allah/Superman help us..
30t6p3b.gif

Science be doing way too much.. I'm actually afraid for the world if/when this goes bad. Like we need super intelligent germs... Jesus\Allah/Superman help us..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom