Mercedes
Kane and abel
Magic
Sons of funk
Young bleed
Big bear
Short circuit

They came out with an album every week for awhile... :pimp::pimp:

The run they had from 98-99 is like nothing we have seen or will ever see again. I was still a huge fan even in the early 00's during the labels decline.

During that run I remember folks picking up the no name albums cause it had the NL logo and skipping to the tracks with Mystikal featured.

The most impressive thing was that P was actually the boss. He picked albums, singles and release dates. He was really in charge. We’ve never seen that.

97-98 was wild

99 was good

00 was the fall

I wish he never attempted basketball, didn’t fight with Beats by the Pound and focused on music

I always felt like things went downhill after he signed snoop. I always thought snoops no limit album was trash

I really think the stars just aligned for p. The internet hadn’t ruined sales yet. He had a strong following at a time where majors were looking for independents to partner with. All this happened during a brief era where labels were throwing crazy amounts of money for deals and budgets. The whole story of no limit being told while it was blowing made people want to listen. The streets were already listening. There were so many factors in his success that just don’t exist anymore. So I agree, we will never see it again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom