90s rock appreciation thread

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

OP did say add to it, not start *****ing about missing bands. C'mon now.

laugh.gif
true, but if you are gonna start a post off start it right...

Limp Bizkit, Offspring, Everclear, Collective Soul...i'm good

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

OP did say add to it, not start *****ing about missing bands. C'mon now.

laugh.gif
true, but if you are gonna start a post off start it right...

Limp Bizkit, Offspring, Everclear, Collective Soul...i'm good

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

All these posts, and no Pearl Jam, Beck, Foo Fighters, Radiohead.

most of these bands are the reason i hate the 90's.

I honestly just forgot about most of those bands even though I did listen to most of the people you just named when I was a kid. I was just posting a few of the songs/bands I could think of off the top of my head while browsing youtube. Instead of complaining about what I didn't post, why not just post what you like as well. Of course we are not going to agree on everything, but lets just agree that there was a lot of good rock music in the 90s.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

All these posts, and no Pearl Jam, Beck, Foo Fighters, Radiohead.

most of these bands are the reason i hate the 90's.

I honestly just forgot about most of those bands even though I did listen to most of the people you just named when I was a kid. I was just posting a few of the songs/bands I could think of off the top of my head while browsing youtube. Instead of complaining about what I didn't post, why not just post what you like as well. Of course we are not going to agree on everything, but lets just agree that there was a lot of good rock music in the 90s.

Lmao It's funny listening to a lot of these songs now and listening to the lyrics. I was like 5-10 years old for most of this stuff and had no idea what they were talking about. Songs like longview give me a good laugh now because I had no idea I was singing about masturbation when I was a 5 year old. It's crazy to think how much the internet changed the way we listen to music. Back then the only ways I could get music was if I recorded songs from the radio on to a cassette or if my friends and I would make copies for each other when we got tapes. I clearly remember walking into Sam Goody after church one Sunday and buying Bush's sixteen stone album with some of my birthday money. Even though the internet makes getting music convenient, I kind of miss the old way of doing things. I feel like I enjoyed music more back then. I would listen to albums for months and months and now I have a different cd in my car every week or every other week. It's like I'm too spoiled when it comes to music now and I get bored easily.

back to the appreciation though

Lmao It's funny listening to a lot of these songs now and listening to the lyrics. I was like 5-10 years old for most of this stuff and had no idea what they were talking about. Songs like longview give me a good laugh now because I had no idea I was singing about masturbation when I was a 5 year old. It's crazy to think how much the internet changed the way we listen to music. Back then the only ways I could get music was if I recorded songs from the radio on to a cassette or if my friends and I would make copies for each other when we got tapes. I clearly remember walking into Sam Goody after church one Sunday and buying Bush's sixteen stone album with some of my birthday money. Even though the internet makes getting music convenient, I kind of miss the old way of doing things. I feel like I enjoyed music more back then. I would listen to albums for months and months and now I have a different cd in my car every week or every other week. It's like I'm too spoiled when it comes to music now and I get bored easily.

back to the appreciation though

Why did i know 1979 would be in this thread, that was one of my favorite video's from elementary school, especially when the girl takes her top off.

Don't forget about RATM, Third Eye Blind, The Cardigans, the list goes on....

Why did i know 1979 would be in this thread, that was one of my favorite video's from elementary school, especially when the girl takes her top off.

Don't forget about RATM, Third Eye Blind, The Cardigans, the list goes on....

Back
Top Bottom