****________The Official SA Sneaks Up 4 thread________****

Jake - When I find my camera I am going to take better pics of my living room and pics of my AMs. I think I am going to try and join Team AM Fam since I lurk in there all the time so I will post them there. I want that new AM Fam shirt Cris did but would it would be lame to get it and not be a member. I would have gotten the SA Sneaks Up shirt but you know...Mavs fan.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE SIZE 11 SU4 DUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever wants this dunk BETTER BE @Billy's meet and greet party tonite. Don't know the location look @ the above flyers. Here's the deal, look for a Mcfarlane Tim Duncan figure on the dash board of a car parked in the apartment complex. Once you find it, let me know and I'll think about it. Nah, IT's YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner. I didn't think there was gonna be anyone who wanted an "ugly wack" dunk. But cats were running up and down the parking lot complex and found Timmy D. Congrats

A couple of pics. Ok, only 2 pics worthy of posting and I was too busy making sure all the displayers were good. Great show coming to an end. Met alot of new friends and caught up with some old. Big thank you's to the tasty and delictable "taco"truck and cupcakes. Great prizes that the DeadStockkk cleaned up on, AGAIN
smokin.gif
. Well, click the sig below in the upcoming days for more pics.
RetiredJordan of SanAntonio
386256774.jpg

DannMann of H-town
386256856.jpg

Show was great. Seems to be getting better each year. Only thing i wasnt feeling was the shirt...i still bought one though.

Wow. Judging by the pictures I have seen, I missed out big time. Too many amazing shoes I have never seen in person. Next year...

Back
Top Bottom