__how do i get to stussy? =\ is it in the bad part of town?

i know stussy isnt in SE, but i heard that Adams Morgan wasn't the best of places either.

is it hard to get to stussy?

also what should i expect?

parking, metro?
eyes.gif

help me out, thanks!

^

Its not a bad part of town, lol. The parking there is terrible. Where are you coming from? i can give you easy directions.

i'm coming from ashburn/loudoun county.
so probably 66 or toll road or whatever. haha

laugh.gif
Wow...

You'd be surprised at how "bad" the area really is.

Only bad part is parking. You'd probably have to park a few blocks away.

lol going there and everything is not a problem.

the only problem is, is parking.

i never really drive in "cities" so yeah.. i'm a little inexperienced at that

it really isn't too hard to get there, and personally, ive never had problem any real problems with parking

you have to rememeber major is in georgetown, and georgetown is B trying to find a parking space.

i'd suggest you get there between 11-1, and be out of the city before 230-3, unless you like being being parked on i-66

Parking is easy.. if you go mid-day, there should be parking in front of the store, or the side near the gym.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

lol going there and everything is not a problem.

the only problem is, is parking.

i never really drive in "cities" so yeah.. i'm a little inexperienced at that

What better time to start?

Parking is easy to find. Almost all of us that work their who drive find parking everyday. There is usually parking on florida, wether it be before or rightinfront of the store.

"but i heard that Adams Morgan wasn't the best of places either."

roll.gif
are for real. The only bad thing about is finding good parking

Opening day I parked bout half a mile away and just walked along that painted wall...

Honestly,just take the metro dude,U street on the green line,walk out to that road Palace 5 is on,take the first left after Palace,and follow that street downto the painted wall i told u bout and walk aong that til u see Ritas...Commonwealth is right next door, and Stussy to that...

Of course this is if your not lazy
laugh.gif

If theres no parking in front of the store, I always double park so I can see my car from anywhere in the store by glancing out the window of Commonwealth. Imean I am never there for more than 20 minutes anyway and I don't like Stussy so I am always good.

i know stussy isnt in SE, but i heard that Adams Morgan wasn't the best of places either.

I hate to chime in all late but are you serious?

Look ... for any and all trips to the "BIG CITY" just be sure to walk with your head up like you belong and you should be fine ... and if you'restill not sure if you will be safe on this trip to Stussy there is a police station right around the corner
roll.gif

But for real watch out for them boys ... You know how they're brethren in NYC did Sean Bell
tired.gif

Lmao i cant imagine what kind of stories you've heard about adams morgan that made it sound like a bad place. other than fights on warm nights on the
weekend there aint much to it. parking aint that bad on weekdays...

Back
Top Bottom