_anyone going to NERD at VCU???

Yeah i'm trying to go ! Just trying to figure out how to get down there.

Will they be checkin student IDs at the door? Like could I get a student friend to cop one for me? Times is hard yo, that extra $10 can go in the gas tank forthe ride up.

I'ma still check it out tho. Supposed to be meeting up with a lady friend up there
wink.gif

^
Meet up with her and hit the Thurgood from Half Baked on her!

LMAO!

We've all been there...

---------------

They'll be strict on IDs...

Doubt that they'll check to see that its actually YOU on the ID...

But they'll be strict about seeing a VCU ID of your same sex and complexion, lol.

Hey I might come to this.

Question: is this gonna be a "thuggish" atmosphere? I wanna bring my girl and her sister and brother, but they're suburban as hell.

im pretty sure you have to buy your ticket in advance, so by the time you get to the door your school id doesnt matter.

They've limited us to only being able to buy 1 ticket with the student discount, they swipe our ids so we cant get another, I tried. If you know someonewho isnt trying to go then yeah you good.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Meet up with her and hit the Thurgood from Half Baked on her!

LMAO!

We've all been there...

roll.gif
exactly

yeah I'm sure I can get somebody to let me use an ID if necessary.

im pretty sure you have to buy your ticket in advance, so by the time you get to the door your school id doesnt matter.

They've limited us to only being able to buy 1 ticket with the student discount, they swipe our ids so we cant get another, I tried. If you know someone who isnt trying to go then yeah you good.

word, good stuff.

^No they ARE gonna check/look for VCU id's...but they aren't gonna be OD and swipe them...ask around, mad people have two id's lol

^smh at those 4 dudes.

Dude stole the towel from the female, then wiped it on his face.

and P just shook his head.

Dude wiped it on his face?!
tired.gif
sick.gif
"$#+ is disgusting" [/Cam]

laugh.gif
at the utter disregard for the side barriers tho. I think it was wack that they had chairs on the bottom anyway. I'm guessing there was a reason. Nota good one however.

That was an...interesting concert. I lol'd when that girl attempted to, for the lack of better words, rape Pharrel on stage.

i'm still trying to figure out when all the love came for them... i mean back when i was in HS and stayed bumpin In Search Of.... bammas used to hit mewith the
indifferent.gif
but now they all be like N.E.R.D. OMGZ!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom