_anyone wanna help an east coaster out? THSF

so yeah, the 30% sale is at the stores. and i NEEEEEEED a fitted.

can someone scoop it for me? i'll pay for shipping and give a $5 tip and maybe gas money too! help me out!

do they have this at thsf? or only thla.

i'm not normally hypebeast, but i really like this hat.

7 5/8 please
smile.gif

jrzj1v.jpg

they dont carry this hat at THSF. They do have it for sale on their website and also ecapcity.com has it as well, good luck!

the reason why i was asking is because of the 30% off at stores. i can still get it online but i want that 30% off

Dude whats wrong with you? you want to pay some one a tip of $5 then pay for some gas money then pay for them to ship it u???? and ur only gonna get $14 off??

obviously I just told we dont have it in SF.... a simple thank you to ur bs question would have done

calm down nikestatus, not that serious.

But like he did say, they dont carry it at THSF as far as I know.

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

Dude whats wrong with you? you want to pay some one a tip of $5 then pay for some gas money then pay for them to ship it u???? and ur only gonna get $14 off??

obviously I just told we dont have it in SF.... a simple thank you to ur bs question would have done
14 is better than nothing my bro.

and yeah, i know you dont have it in SF like you said.. i was just stating why i asked if they had it there since i was thinking they didn't...

damn, someone's bitter. do you work there? if so, that explains it. sorry

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

someones mad.

Back
Top Bottom