_EFF YOU POLLEN!!

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Zyrtec FTW
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I've tried Zyrtec, Calritin, and Benadryl, they all pretty much stop the sneezing, but I still have a runny nose and have to keep constantly spit
mad.gif
I need something stronger

I dont have allergies but I left the window open over night and now there is pollen all over my ps3, speakers, tv and my laptop
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Man pollen here in GA sucks.
You got all the green stuff covering your cars and windows.
It sucks, a face mask and a bathing suit or a cute maxi dress don't look good together for spring/summer but given the potential sinus problems I can suck it up.
Pics?
nerd.gif

I know pollen going super hard this year. I mean I scratch my eyes so much i think I have eye cancer or something. I thought the way my left eye water isabnormal.

this past week has been horrible for me. i can't sleep well with my nose completely clogged.

My eyes are itchy, and my nose is stuffy. I've put eye drops in my eye twice in the last 2 hours, and I've used so many tissues it's not even fair.

Pollen FTL.

- I am forced to wash my vehicle every single day
alien.gif

- I am the slave, the vehicle is my master and the trees are master of us both.
tired.gif

- The master has been whipping my buttocks aggressively, recently...
smh.gif

when i came back in from outside...my eyes were crazy itchy and i kept sneezing. it's been like this since it started getting hot.

tree skeet ftl

i got mine a month ago.. lasted a good two weeks. invest in an air purifier.. it helps immensely. i found that my nose wasn't clogged as much

Allergies are like God's little practical joke

God: You see this that I covered the Earth with?
Guy: Yeah
God: Well guess what....your allergic to it.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by boxer

spring in va ftl.
i know right... that's where i'm at

yeah, it's brutal in nova right now. went from no problem to hell on earth in the span of a few days.

thank god i am out in two days and won't have to deal with any allergies where i am headed.

Anyone else feel like their eyes are smaller (having trouble to keep them open without being uncomfortable)?

Back
Top Bottom