_EFF YOU POLLEN!!

any remedies?

i cant stop scratching my eyes..

i forgot my zyrtec
indifferent.gif

im sneezing like crazy..and my car is yellow when the paint is black. fml.

i park under a tree, i have to use my windshield fluid thing to see out of my car haha

I hate parking at work because of the trees around and when I drive on freeway then some comes off

Man pollen here in GA sucks.
You got all the green stuff covering your cars and windows.
It sucks, a face mask and a bathing suit or a cute maxi dress don't look good together for spring/summer but given the potential sinus problems I can suckit up.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I hate parking at work because of the trees around and when I drive on freeway then some comes off

translation:

i hate parking at work because of the pollen that falls from all of the trees in the area. to my delight, some of the pollen is removed from the exterior of mycar when i drive on the freeway.

Hate it
mad.gif

Makes my allergies all act up and gets my car dirty. I clean my car one day, and the next day it's covered in green ###$
smh.gif

I was just in my backyard catching some sun and as soon as i walk inside...itchy eyes, runny nose, and throat tingles catch me all at once...popped a motrin.This sucks!

my allergies have progressed into a full blown sinus infection and seems to be going to the flu. so yea, F U pollen

Back
Top Bottom