_GUITAR HERO HEADS_ Post Your Song Wishlist!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

More GNR
More Green Day
More early 90's alternative rock

Greenday is
indifferent.gif
They have 1 or 2

Black Dog
Hotel California
if they made a guitar hero Hotel California, and it was just hotel california id buy it

I'd say Metallica, but all my favorite Metallica songs are just ridiculous. One on expert is just stupid.

I've got Rock Band and would love more current tracks... I wouldn't mind if they pumped a new one every year

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Buddy Holly has become my new piff
laugh.gif

And guitar hero > rock band in terms of playing with the guitar.
Noooo I own GH2 and Rock Band and the Rock Band Bass really shakes the ground in my room. Easily my favorite instrument.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Black Dog
Hotel California
if they made a guitar hero Hotel California, and it was just hotel california id buy it

i think i may be the only person on earth who HATES that song...
anyway, more santana...i also think beat it would be sick in GH...

Damn, no love for AC/DC. Any album from them I'd shred my way through to the top. But I'd prefer on Rock Band as it would be more fun to sing thesongs. The drums are pretty straight forward for all their stuff.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Buddy Holly has become my new piff
laugh.gif

And guitar hero > rock band in terms of playing with the guitar.

the buddy holly solo is
pimp.gif

I own both rock band and guitar hero and the fun in playing the guitar for me depends on the song and not the challenge...and I dont like most of the guitarhero 3 songs so...

Id love to be able to download songs from your computer/ipod directly to GH. Just put whatever you wanted on them
pimp.gif

Shine by Collective Soul-nice groove and 2 solos and Dueling Banjos (inside joke, but it would be fun)

Back
Top Bottom