_so i just watched iron man for the first time.... i pose a question

which movie is better?

iron man or transformers?

i believe iron man had a better story/plot. but transformers was a bit more visually sexy.

it's either a tie for me or iron man up by .1

pimp.gif

iron man.

transformers i thought was terrible visually. the fight scenes looked like me playing with transformers action figures moving them around really fast so itlooks blurry so you can't really tell what im doing.

Iron-Man gets my vote but Transformers had Megan Fox!
Megan Fox on HD... enough said.

In all seriousness though, I just got my HDMI cables yesterday and watched the IronMan Blue-Ray and it was a great movie, story-wise and visually.
Better than Transformers in some respects.

Transformers sucked straight up.

these arent the transformers I grew up with....they all looked like crap. they look like to completely different "beings" when theyre robots vs. whentheyre cars/planes etc.
the storyline was corny...why not stick to the cartoon storyline?
the fight secenes were a joke cause you really couldnt tell what was going on
the characters and acting was laughable at best

smh

I dont even see how this is an actaul question. Iron Man hands down was the better movie in every way. Only thing Transformers had goin for it was that MeganFox is in it

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

transformers.

call me crazy but i didn't like iron man
eyes.gif

you're crazy.

laugh.gif
jk .. i dont know which movie's better but i enjoyed iron manmore..

As a kid born in the early 80's (82) I was a die-hard Transformers fan, but I thought the movie sucked.

+1 Iron Man.

(But as mentioned above, Dark Knight was better than both.)

I didnt like Iron Man too much, i thought it could have been a lil more to it....

Transformers was hott... I liked it a lot ( IM a 80 's baby)

Im gonna go ........... Transformers > Iron Man

Both had flaws a perks, I think what Ironman lacked in the action scene department, made up for in the character development and story IMO and Transformers hadShia Lebeouf soooo....But Transformers also had Megan Fox
pimp.gif
like I said negatives and positives

Back
Top Bottom