_what my laughable collection went through. hahaha

well at least you still have some good stuff man.... hopefully you can just keep collecting if thats what you wanna do...... lls if not, and you just so happento be a 10.5, then throw some of those my way playa haha

nice black/red shox r4..those are my favorute shox hands down...i still want the white/silver retros that just came out

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

You did me dirty on the CG XIs you were trying to move
tired.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

what did i do!?
frown.gif
We had a deal on them and was supposed to do a meetup. Then I get a text or something saying that someone offered you more. I ain't mad at youfor doing it because anyone would, but grabbing those XIs for that cheap woulda been nice.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

You did me dirty on the CG XIs you were trying to move
tired.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

what did i do!?
frown.gif
We had a deal on them and was supposed to do a meetup. Then I get a text or something saying that someone offered you more. I ain't mad at you for doing it because anyone would, but grabbing those XIs for that cheap woulda been nice.
awww mann sorry bro
frown.gif
yeah, some dude offered me liek $30 more than what they were worth... they were pretty beat too. haha so it's all good
wink.gif

2 pic shows d50, last pic doesnt show camera model?!?!

anyways still good variety, shoes you can buy back, the camera upgrades helps you learn and keep memories, traveling is creating memories...good choices

thanks a lot everyone! yeah i knoww iii's :'(

and airon, i feel you
smile.gif
thanks for the input. also the first one was taken with my treo 650 camera phone
laugh.gif
and the next was with a D100 and i think thelast two were with the D50

i know. there are a lot of shoes tha ti would have rather not have sold... such as the kashimas..
frown.gif
haha i sold them for cheap too.

but to me right now, visiting cali for spring break > shoes

Back
Top Bottom