_who'd win in a race? EVO X vs. Bullitt

so my friend just got an evo x (i think MR but i'm not sure) and he's acting all big and bad that he wants to race and *%@!. dude doesn't even havehis license i think his is an automatic with paddle shifters. who'd win?

i dont care the outcome, i'm just curious since i dont know much about evo's.

quarter mile possibly at a track.

2606_1066508514016_1565130603_30526591_449298_n.jpg

2606_1066508074005_1565130603_30526588_1652007_n.jpg

2737149009_0b9aa0beb8_o.jpg

2737149449_44e91df643_o.jpg

No idea. I was in Ashburn over the weekend though, holy crap it's boring as hell man, all there was to do was
pimp.gif

Nice Bullitt. I saw an article on it. Easily beats the Charger, and it's fairly overlooked.

Going on, assuming both cars are stock, and it's a straight away, the Bullitt should win. If there are twists and turns, forget about it.

Originally Posted by nicefro

No idea. I was in Ashburn over the weekend though, holy crap it's boring as hell man, all there was to do was
pimp.gif
ashburn sucks big poo poo haha.

and yeah both stock. i know curve's it's a wrap for the bullitt but straight away i'm not suree.

thanks for the kind words haha

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't an EVO X also have an option to use stick shift as well as the paddle shifters?
Anyway, I'm gonna put my money on the Bullitt. On a track though, it's the EVO.

Oh, damn...my boy works at stohlman. Most likely he'll beat u. Where part of NoVa u from? I wouldn't mind racing him.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't an EVO X also have an option to use stick shift as well as the paddle shifters?
his is straight auto with paddle shifters

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Oh, damn...my boy works at stohlman. Most likely he'll beat u. Where part of NoVa u from? I wouldn't mind racing him.

i'm in loudoun county. haha you should ask him. he's down to race anybody LOL

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by nicefro

pimp.gif
ashburn sucks big poo poo haha.

and yeah both stock. i know curve's it's a wrap for the bullitt but straight away i'm not suree.

thanks for the kind words haha
no problem
laugh.gif

on another note as i was heading to the chipotle joint i spotted a Maybach 62 most likely with Skins players headed north on asbhurn village blvd, that waspretty vish.

Lol, nvm, did my research. GSR has the stick shift and MR has the paddle shifters.
Paddle shifter or stick shift, manual is still manual and paddle shifters are faster than stick shifts.
Your Bullitt will win on a straight, the EVO will win on a track.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

his is straight auto with paddle shifters

i'm in loudoun county. haha you should ask him. he's down to race anybody LOL

kool, I'm in fairfax county(vienna). Yea, I def. wouldn't mind some spirited runs. Even though it won't be close, I don't mind just having fun.

Since that's the MR version, it does have the Launch control option that the GSR doesn't have. As well as the twin clutch ******, but at this pointit's kind of difficult to see who would win, assuming both cars are stock.

nice looking evoX though
pimp.gif

is an automatic with paddle shifters
I haven't been lucky enough to drive or own a car with a paddle shifter, but how does it work with Auto or Manual with paddle shifter?

Assuming it's manual, would it still be like the traditional one except it's only within the reach of your fingers? timing still the same (shiftingfrom 1st-2nd...etc)

^haha what you got? he's in herndon/dranesville
02 M5. If you guys have any good spots let me know, I usually just go on 66 and 495.
oh god... it's not even worth racing hahahaha. you'd kill either of us.

and yeah we dont have a spot yet. just the ones you mentioned

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I haven't been lucky enough to drive or own a car with a paddle shifter, but how does it work with Auto or Manual with paddle shifter?

Assuming it's manual, would it still be like the traditional gear box except it's only within the reach of your fingers? timing still the same (shifting from 1st-2nd...etc)

It wouldn't be a traditional gear box, because it's just not the same feel as having a manual ******. Although this evo has a twin clutch system, itwill feel as if you were driving manual minus having to step on the clutch pedal.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Assuming it's manual, would it still be like the traditional gear box except it's only within the reach of your fingers? timing still the same (shifting from 1st-2nd...etc)

It wouldn't be a traditional gear box, because it's just not the same feel as having a manual ******. Although this evo has a twin clutch system, it will feel as if you were driving manual minus having to step on the clutch pedal.
Alright thanks dude

Basically, unlike a true manual with a 3rd pedal, you have paddles on the steering wheel. Same kind of concept, its still "manual" cause u have toshift. But, paddle shifting is going to be thte future when it comes to transmission. It's alot of more faster and has advantages of more gears(dependingon car).

Back
Top Bottom