A day in the Life of a Valet - Volume - Lamborghini.....Pictures

Mark DeRosa's Supercharged RR.

What up NT,

Just wanted to share a few pictures of some of the cars I have parked being a valet over the past six months. Here we go...

BMW M6 - Pictures don't do this car justice.
Lamborghini Gallardo - Sorry for the bad picture. It wasdark outside obviously.2009 Mercedes SL 550....Not500....5 5 0.Jaguar XF - Nothing too special.Mercedes S 550 - Very classy car. Interior is flawless. Mercedes CL 63 AMG - Probably my favorite Mercedes. This wasMichael Turner's btw.Maserati - Interior is nice,I'm not too hot on the exterior though.PorscheCarrera 4S Enough said. I'll add more later.

In and around Atlanta.

My main lot is out at a country club just north of Atlanta called The River Club. The average house price in this place is around two million. I remember myfirst day out there I was just completely
eek.gif

http://www.theriver-club.com/

A lot of local celebrities and athletes live there, and Michael Jordan himself is a member and golfs here from time to time. Definitely not a bad gig for a 20year old college student.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

That lambo gives me chills and if I were you I'd be tempted to do at least 100mph parking them
word. id be stunting in the parking lot. id park it with the seat leaning far back
pimp.gif

Ha, yeah the Lambo was a bit intimidating when I first got in. I wish I could have really taken it for a spin, but honest to God, that car is so loud the ownerwould have easily heard me. The car idles at 1,000 RPM's, haha.

What happens if you accidentally damage a car?
Do you just get fired and the place pays for the damage
or do you get fired and you pay for the damage?

pimp.gif
another valet, here is the only pics i have on this computer. maybe some of you haveseen the gt-r's and flying spurs and such i have posted in other threads. do you get those cars on a regular basis? where do you work? we mostly just get5 series and E classes and stuff like that with the occasional exotic or bentley or whatever.

1232855894213.jpg
20.jpg

19.jpg

To the dude who asked what happens if we have an accident...

Basically, we have to pay the first $600 for the damage within two weeks, and the company pays the rest with their insurance. You won't get fired unless itbecomes a habit and you keep wrecking cars.

As for the other valet, we don't get that many exotics out where I work unless there is a special event going on. People that live in the neighborhood Iwork in have pretty nice whips though. Lots of BMW's and Mercedes, with the occasional Audi S5, Bentley, M6, or whatever else. On the other hand, when Ihead downtown and work in Buckhead, we get Ferrari's and all kinds of stuff.

As far as how much I make, at the River Club I get $8.00/ hr plus tips, so on a standard night I usually average about $16.00 an hour. But on busy nights, man,I remember numerous times where I walked out of there making $35.00 an hour....Straight cash too.

sounds like we get about the same type of business. i took an L though when i got laid off from the westin hotel downtown.
tired.gif
now i am at this french restaurant.

I saw Minnesota license plates? I'm guessing you work in either St.Paul or Minneapolis?

I'm actually from there..I can't imagine being outside and parking those whips in the snow, let alone being outside and waiting for customers in thewinter. The temperatures are brutal up there November - March.

Back
Top Bottom