A day in the Life of a Valet - Volume - Lamborghini.....Pictures

my neighbor was trying to get me to do a valet job with him at some hotel in seattle a few months ago. i should have took that as a 2nd job.
smh.gif

I'm actually jealous. I always wanted to do valet as my first job while I was in high school.

Then I got a speeding ticket a couple months into getting my license back in high school and got it suspended.

Ever since then, my record has never been clean enough to get a valet gig.

Man I want to be a valet while I'm in college, but my record would make an employer lol.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Dugtrio,

I forgot to ask, do you get many celebs and athletes that valet?
thats tight you're from here. yea december-march is hell. i actually valet at a restaurant in downtown st paul and a restaurant/bar/loungein downtown minneapolis as well. solera is the spot in minneapolis. i have parked pretty much the whole vikings team cars. richard kind if you count him asa celebrity, a bunch of twins players used to come to the bar at the westin when i worked there. thats pretty much it. methodman and redman also stayed atthe westin and gave all the employees free tickets to their show that night.
pimp.gif

driving in the snow can be fun as long as it's not deep. i was having fun in an rs4 a few weeks ago.

Yeah the tips are a big plus, except when ignorant people come in an think the valet is "complimentary."

Nice. My friend and I raced our boy's Quattroporte against him and his own Porsche GT2 and some old guy in an F430.

clean driving record, 18+, and be able to drive a manual.

that what it was for me when i valeted in los angeles

i don't get shook when i drive expensive cars and back them in. you get so used to it you don't even need to think.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
I'd feel bad for any valet who had to park a car with E-Gear/F1

Isn't that the damn truth. I'll never forget when I first started driving road cars with paddles. I had plenty of experience with them in singleseaters, but when it came time to try to park...i looked like a total #%@

Do yall gotta be trained to do this?...because some of these cars are HARD as hell to drive if you dont know how to get out of "P"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom