A&E's Intervention

best episode ever is on right now. even if you dont mess with this show you have to watch this episode. this girl just inhales canned air all day.

laugh.gif
yea that episode was crazy.
laugh.gif
when the police came to take the cats

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

best episode ever is on right now. even if you dont mess with this show you have to watch this episode. this girl just inhales canned air all day.

I came in here to post that this was the best episode ever!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Nah the girl on meth who walks around naked and takes vodka to the face
eek.gif
smh.gif
*!+$'s bad
you talking about the girl that was fighting her sister naked in the driveway,
the went and did some math problems while she was high?

i love this show. but yeah, this one is one of the harder ones to watch.

it's amazing to me which people get clean and which people relapse at the end... i can never predict it.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Nah the girl on meth who walks around naked and takes vodka to the face
eek.gif
smh.gif
*!+$'s bad
you talking about the girl that was fighting her sister naked in the driveway,
the went and did some math problems while she was high?
that was another great episode. crazy *#+ meth head stripper
laugh.gif

Yall seen the one when dude goes and gets a $#$ off the street and gets oral sex. But doesn't have money so he told the women the camera crew would payher. Then her pimp came and took everything dude had, that joint was too funny.

laugh.gif
i've seen that episode before... the girl was !!!!*#@ out of it.

what's sad is that she actually looked pretty before she started using and she went to a good college... huffing cans just ruined her life. and her dumb+@@ parents still let her live on her own without supervision, and kept giving her money knowing she was just spending it on aerosol cans..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

they tried to have an intervention for me except the segment took up like 9 episodes. im still using tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Yall seen the one when dude goes and gets a $#$ off the street and gets oral sex. But doesn't have money so he told the women the camera crew would pay her. Then her pimp came and took everything dude had, that joint was too funny.
laugh.gif
, Do you have a link to this?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i love this show. but yeah, this one is one of the harder ones to watch.

it's amazing to me which people get clean and which people relapse at the end... i can never predict it.

Yea same. Sometimes the ones who are the easiest to get to go are the ones who relapse.

the common thing amongst all the people on the show is that usually there was some traumatic experience that they went through before they started doing drugs,etc. Most of the time it's rape or molestation. Which is pretty sad.

whats crazy is that they said about 33% of people die the first time they try the inhalants!!

Back
Top Bottom