A Free Copy Of NBA 2K9 For Xbox? Yeah Right.

i40ruu.jpg

We've got three Prize Packs to giveaway so I figured I'd throw the opportunity out to NTers since I know ya'll enjoy free stuff.

Real simple. All you have to do is drop a comment in the post, seen here http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=16491

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Fishy
indifferent.gif
Go sit yourself in the corner kid. My reputationprecedes me here.

You do realize free stuff comes w/the job right and that companies use this as cheap promo?

These dudes already sent me three free copies...and I don't even play games
laugh.gif
I gave two to writers for review & one to my lil cousin.

I considered this "giving back" in a way. If that's a hassle for NTers, ignore it & mods can delete it.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Fishy
indifferent.gif
Go sit yourself in the corner kid. My reputation precedes me here.

You do realize free stuff comes w/the job right? These dudes already sent me three free copies...and I don't even play games
laugh.gif

I considered this "giving back" in a way. If that's a hassle for NTers, ignore it & mods can delete it.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Fishy
indifferent.gif
Go sit yourself in the corner kid. My reputation precedes me here.

You do realize free stuff comes w/the job right? These dudes already sent me three free copies...and I don't even play games
laugh.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Gotty is more than certified. Fall back.

Good looks family.

I didn't put who I was playing with at first gotty. I have since corrected it, but that better not disqualify me from the contest or theres gonna be someconsequences and repercussions.

*authors note, I butchered the words consequences and repercussions first time through.

I already have the game but I posted anyway in hopes of winning one to give away as a Christmas gift.

"Fishy" comment was a good laugh.

Entered, even though I've already got a copy of the game.

I'd better win after my name didn't get pulled for the Nas "Untitled" tee in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom