A Geico commercial that's actually funny? Yup.

Just saw this on TV, definitely the funniest Geico commercial (maybe the only funny one) I've ever seen. Not touching Old Spice's commercials or anything, but still a decent laugh.

Searched, didnt see anything about this. If I'm late, then whatever.

Just saw this on TV, definitely the funniest Geico commercial (maybe the only funny one) I've ever seen. Not touching Old Spice's commercials or anything, but still a decent laugh.

Searched, didnt see anything about this. If I'm late, then whatever.

saw this the other day, i was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

DT43 wrote:
exactly.....smh OP

I only chuckled at one of those. Ever. And it was the first one in the video. The caveman stuff got even cornier as soon as ABC tried to make it into a TV show, which is when I just started resenting those ads all together.

And I've never seen that Honest Abe one, kind of funny
laugh.gif

DT43 wrote:
exactly.....smh OP

I only chuckled at one of those. Ever. And it was the first one in the video. The caveman stuff got even cornier as soon as ABC tried to make it into a TV show, which is when I just started resenting those ads all together.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

DT43 wrote:
exactly.....smh OP

laugh.gif

I just caught it yesterday , and Geico apparently just upped it two weeks ago. It caught me off guard, too subtle
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom