a girl ever give you the green light to smash and then makes up rules?

been talking to this honey from twitter for a few months here and there havent but we skype and text all the time she lives a hour away im going to her area tomorrow she is dtf but shes like she doesnt want to kiss or engage in oral sex even with a condom on. im thinking she got the herp or just putting that p on a pedestal 
laugh.gif
i ask her if she wants to kick it after or before we get into it shes like "i dont care if you want to."

1 pic thats all
24wexeg.jpg

been talking to this honey from twitter for a few months here and there havent but we skype and text all the time she lives a hour away im going to her area tomorrow she is dtf but shes like she doesnt want to kiss or engage in oral sex even with a condom on. im thinking she got the herp or just putting that p on a pedestal 
laugh.gif
i ask her if she wants to kick it after or before we get into it shes like "i dont care if you want to."

1 pic thats all
24wexeg.jpg

I know plenty of people that don't kiss the person they are having sex with in the mouth or oral. Never really understood it till I smashed my ex who I really couldn't stand, and realized that a kiss is a passionate thing when you're having sex and I couldn't even bring myself to think about kissing her

I know plenty of people that don't kiss the person they are having sex with in the mouth or oral. Never really understood it till I smashed my ex who I really couldn't stand, and realized that a kiss is a passionate thing when you're having sex and I couldn't even bring myself to think about kissing her

Back
Top Bottom