A girl I went to college with just increased her swag by a thousand trillion Vol. Henz Da God

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

indifferent.gif

pic looks like a poster for some upcoming spring t.v. series about a group of H.S. kids

I already recognize the main dude, the nerd, the good girl, the sl0re, the pot head and the kid who dies in the first season.

pic looks like a poster for some upcoming spring t.v. series about a group of H.S. kids

I already recognize the main dude, the nerd, the good girl, the sl0re, the pot head and the kid who dies in the first season.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'm curious as to who you labeled those to.

Quincy, I never modeled anything really just did this with my boy since he had the jackets made.

IMO (In person), the girl in the front looked better than the "green stripe" girl.

Beezy I was wearing purple foamposites.

A better pic of the jackets logo(kinda) for anyone who asked.

2db01vn.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Quincy, I never modeled anything really just did this with my boy since he had the jackets made.

IMO (In person), the girl in the front looked better than the "green stripe" girl.

2db01vn.jpg

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif

2db01vn.jpg

My new background. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

2db01vn.jpg

My new background. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Shorty on your lap is Peruvian.
On some G @@#, she was semi on the meat back in school. Know a couple dudes who smashed, but I passed on that being that we all chilled in the same general area.

On some hetero tip though, if you think I should smash, Ill do it.

Please respond.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Shorty on your lap is Peruvian.
On some G @@#, she was semi on the meat back in school. Know a couple dudes who smashed, but I passed on that being that we all chilled in the same general area.

On some hetero tip though, if you think I should smash, Ill do it.

Please respond.

Back
Top Bottom