A girl thread River bears second and hopefully last. part deux PICS

riverxbear

Banned
so after the fall out of my ex far rock girl friend and near death about a month ago in NY. i thought i wouldnt wanna try to date for a while just
get my life back and get my head on my shoulders for the first time in years .

I met this girl at the mall and really cute hispanic shorty bout 5-6 slim nice dark completion my type of girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So she gets my number and starts to text me and we start talking and before things go any further i kept it real . im not working and i dont have
a car so why would i try to date her and holla at her ? She is really into church and invites me to go out of the blue and im ready for a change so
im into and she asks me if i like her so i hit her with the yeap. She wants me to talk to her dad and all that she comes from a real tradtional mexican
family.

So NT do i just let her go untill i get my wheels and my life going back ? or do i just chill with her at church and just relax and see if she holds me
down ?

l_d7c375efd62e4e728ce98608bf5b833d.jpg

l_a04e9b87b521467989860d5763428cc4.jpg

GUCCCCCIIIIIII

edit: thats more like it...as for my input, i didnt read it i jus looked at the pics
grin.gif

I sense control freak eitheir that or she is gonna try and change your character.

she kinda spooky lookin in the second pic.

you should go if you want and see what happens.

My life sucks i have no mother and im lost on the road of my young life. so im trying to better myself before i end up in jail or worse.

I wanna see where it leads though. and i aint bout to have this No Bunz till marriage tip.

not all church girls like that

and since you kept it 100 as far as not having wheels and she still down, she might be a keeper

Why not, try to get your life together and hang out with her and see what she's all about? If she likes you while you're not doing well, that's nota bad thing. At least, she sees the potential in you and like you for you.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

edit: thats more like it...as for my input, i didnt read it i jus looked at the pics
grin.gif
SMH people asking for pics and then helpind and then pics are posted but no help..yo I suggest you wait its been a month just wait and see howyour life goes shes ok but eh shes not as cute cute cute you know? just wait some more..
oh and word to THE FAME shes goes to church so that might change character..
ohwell.gif

Oh my bad i forgot every one on NT dates dimes my bad Gz.

she asked if i wanted to go to church and i said yes and she was suprised that i wanted to go and that most guys dont.

And she said she wants me to go to church then holla at her,

maybe she aint some wack skeezer jumpoff type and can keep it a 100.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Oh my bad i forgot every one on NT dates dimes my bad Gz.

she asked if i wanted to go to church and i said yes and she was suprised that i wanted to go and that most guys dont.

And she said she wants me to go to church then holla at her,

maybe she aint some wack skeezer jumpoff type and can keep it a 100.
yup i can tell she aint a JO..
glasses.gif

Churches have some good networking too. Maybe you might get some help for your situation from there. She looks like a nice girl, but you never know how peopleare, so you got to get to know her of course. But I would give it serious thought. A woman that can accept when you're broke and pay for your things whenyou're down with out any putdowns on you is good in my book. Later, down the road though, you're going to have to step your game up because no womanwants to feel like they're carrying dead weight.

Back
Top Bottom