A.I. reported to be broke

antoine walker is broke and dude made lots of cash.
AI been supporting a lot people and ive heard stories about his crazy gambling ways.
 Always heard he was reckless with his money and it would catch up to him, guess it might. Still a fan and wish his lil girl a recovery with the mystery illness

AI been supporting a lot people and ive heard stories about his crazy gambling ways.
 Always heard he was reckless with his money and it would catch up to him, guess it might. Still a fan and wish his lil girl a recovery with the mystery illness

I will never forget the story in ESPN where a new teammate bought or rented one of AI's houses in Philly and found tims all over the place, many with money rolled up in them.

I used to work in FTL at Coliseum Mall in Hampton and heads there told me how he would come in and buy only the freshest Timbos there...if they had a scuff you was walking back to the stock room.

I believe anything is possible these days, but his "broke" is not the same as ours.

I will never forget the story in ESPN where a new teammate bought or rented one of AI's houses in Philly and found tims all over the place, many with money rolled up in them.

I used to work in FTL at Coliseum Mall in Hampton and heads there told me how he would come in and buy only the freshest Timbos there...if they had a scuff you was walking back to the stock room.

I believe anything is possible these days, but his "broke" is not the same as ours.

Most of you have absolutely no clue about money and how easily it can be blown. 50 mill ain't nothing. The dude had 3 or 4 phantoms at one time................. that's 1.5 gone just on 3 cars.

Most of you have absolutely no clue about money and how easily it can be blown. 50 mill ain't nothing. The dude had 3 or 4 phantoms at one time................. that's 1.5 gone just on 3 cars.

Back
Top Bottom